bug on episode 4

The game has been playing fine until episode 4, but I now have silhouettes instead of characters and can't see my cursor or any of the indicators in fight scenes.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling in case it corrupted on download, I also tried changing the graphics settings, nothing worked.

Here is my diagnostic, looks like there are a lot of issues there.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/bg3tok

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. Can you please clarify if you are able to play Episode 4 successfully in a blank save slot? Also, when you tried uninstalling and re-installing the game from your computer, did you only use the uninstall file, or did you manually go in and delete the episode files from your file directory? If you only tried uninstalling by using the uninstall file, you can also try manually deleting Episode 4 from your file directory. To do this, please open the following file directory:

C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Wolf Among Us\SyncFs\

In there, you will find the Data, Meta, and Temp folders. Open the Data folder, and delete the Fables104 folder. Then inside the Meta folder, delete the Fables104.json file. Then restart the game, and re-download the episode. (Please also make sure that you have disabled any anti-virus or internet firewall programs open and running that may interfere with the download completing successfully. Then restart the game, and restart the Episode, and the issue should be resolved.)

This discussion has been closed.