Well played, Telltale. (EP3 SPOILERS)

To start this off, I'd like everyone to know that I am not familiar with the GoT universe. (Never read the books or watched the show) So some terms the characters say or express makes me feel "uneducated" for that matter.

And I decided to play Episode 3 (It's nice to. So, here are my choices:

• I saved Malcolm.
  • Spoke with Tyrion.
  • Walked away from Britt.
  • Stood up to Gryff.
  • Kept Ironwood decree.

Overall, this is probably one of the best Telltale episode I've played in awhile! Now, I'll explain my choices as much as I can.

1. The choice between Malcolm and Beshka was a "half-mistake" as I would put it, since I was torn between who would I save. I ran to Malcolm since I expected at least the dragon to do nothing to her, but God was I wrong. Turns out, either will get burned so, I'll put up with that choice.

2. I didn't really give a damn about Lady Margaery, I know I serve her and all, but Tyrion is more important than her whiny ass.

3. Oh, this was soooo tempting. I would love to kick him off the wall for trying to burn my face, stab me with a sword and stab me with a spear, but he's not worth it. Firstly, I bashed his face against the floor (which was satisfying on so many levels) then sliced his forearm open then left him.

4. I don't stay down to some asstard who thinks highly over everyone in MY house. I stood up on my own feet to show him that I'm not afraid to fight back and i'll honestly tell you that I pretty much raised my middle finger throughout this scene. I̶ ̶s̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶l̶a̶p̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶f̶f̶,̶ ̶G̶o̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶!̶

5. Not that much to explain, the Royal Decree can potentially help House Forrester.

Alt text

If there's any existing thread that discusses chocies, I'll gladly let the mods merge my thread with it.

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.