Broken Xbox(Lost My Season Passes)

So I'm hoping somebody who watches this forum works at TellTale. I had every game released by TellTale since the first season of TWD. My Xbox is not working though and I've lost the season passes to the two currently being worked on. Will I have to buy it all over again?

Comments

• Even though I'm not a staff member I would imagine so

• Volunteer Moderators are not Telltale staff, but I'd imagine that as long as you bought the games on Xbox Live, they should be tied to the account that made the purchase in the same way that other purchases are tied to the Xbox Live account that made them.

I'll move this thread to the Support Section so a Telltale Staff member can hopefully help you.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

@Spiegel1 If you have purchased the Season Passes for Game of Thrones and Tales From The Borderlands with your Xbox Live account, those purchases are tied to your account, and you should be able to re-download the games on a new console. If you are experiencing any issues accessing your previous purchases, you may need to try transfering the license to your new console. To do this please follow the steps in this thread on how to transfer licenses to a new console:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/27/t/46093.aspx#newconsoles

Please make sure to read the steps under the 'License Transfers - New Consoles' section.

Please also make sure that you are playing the full game, and you are not playing the game in demo/trial mode. You can do this by going to the Xbox Marketplace and going to the game's page and make sure that you are downloading the full game and not the demo/trial version.

This discussion has been closed.