What about these two characters meeting for the first time?

I would like that Murray and the navigator head get to meet in some episode. Guybrush could have both at his inventory at some point and you could use them both together at some puzzles.

And also they dialogue each other. I could feel there would be some rivarly between these two bodyless guys, and with hylarious dialogues results.

It would be fun to hear they talking autonoumsly from time to time directly from your pockets! Maybe they could also talk if you have the hint system activated.

Really, it would be really funny and we haven't seen the guy from Guybrush necklace since the first game.

What do you think? Are the any other characters that never met in previous games that you would like to see interact with each other. Oh, and I can already foresee the posts about "I want Captain Kate to interact (sexually) with Wally"...

Comments

• edited July 2009
    You mean Murray, not Stan, right?
  • edited July 2009
    If he does, in fact, mean Murray then I think this is probably a pretty good idea.
  • edited July 2009
    Oops, it was Murray indeed, sorry. All those times listening to Stan's subliminal selling technics made think about this other great character.

I would love that TTG listens to this idea, as it would be great to see these two guys get ahead in 21st century pirate gaming.

And please, bring back the three headed monkey!
  • edited July 2009
    Largo and Murray.

Somehow.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.