Why?

edited April 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Why are you guys hating on Lord Whitehill?

All he wanted is some focking bread and salt!

Alt text

Comments

• It's not a grocery store, for fock's sake, it's a castle.

• I love Ludd.

• edited April 2015

I love him and hate him at the same time. Interesting character but at the same time he wants to murder everyone at Ironrath so I hate him as well. Like most villains in Game of Thrones universe.

• Ludd was every Victorian-era aristocrat EVER

• Because he has my little brother captive, bruh!

• He called me the C-word. I'm not familiar with GOT t.v. show or books, but I'm pretty sure your not allowed to curse.

• You know, I don't hate any of the Whitehills. They're all dicks but they ARE pretty hilarious.

• I pity Gryff, but I find Ludd hilarious. Just something about his 'I can do whatever I want' attitude combined with his voice makes him fucking smashing.

That1Guy posted: »

You know, I don't hate any of the Whitehills. They're all dicks but they ARE pretty hilarious.

• I don't think he wants to murder everyone :( I don't think he even wanted Ethan dead, Ramsay just did it and he pulled the "You brought this on yourselves" to justify it in his mind.

I love him and hate him at the same time. Interesting character but at the same time he wants to murder everyone at Ironrath so I hate him as well. Like most villains in Game of Thrones universe.

• Ethan might have been different, I agree. I figure some people would like to believe it's because Ludd has a "soft side", but honestly I think it could've been because he knows he would have an easier time keeping Ethan under his thumb than any of his brothers.

I don't think he wants to murder everyone I don't think he even wanted Ethan dead, Ramsay just did it and he pulled the "You brought this on yourselves" to justify it in his mind.

• No Bread and Salt?

Alt text

• Because he is kindoff a cunt and i want to punch him in his fat mouth almost every time he opens it!

But if it makes him more likeable and bearable he can have his foooooking bread and salt...

Alt text

• No Bread and Salt makes Ludd focking angry!

Alt text

• Ludd is hilarious and steals any scene he's in. Hope he's amazing in Episode 4.

Gryff meanwhile...

• I love Ludd's character. His voice actor, Geoff Leesley, has the perfect voice for a cocky douche like him. I wanna whack him with Rodrik's walking stick, though.

• DoubleJump posted: »

He called me the C-word. I'm not familiar with GOT t.v. show or books, but I'm pretty sure your not allowed to curse.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.