Do you think Ygritte may appear in Episode 4 or 5...

...given that somebody we've met is a wildling?

I'd sure love that.

Comments

• That would be awesome, but i don't think it would add much to the plot...

• Nah. I don't think they are contractually obligated to do so.

I want Sam :(

• I want Sam, too, but given that some people die in the books and series... I want more Ygritte. And to have her talk about Jon Snow in the same way Jon talked about the Red Wedding with Gared. Things you don't get from the TV series (though surely you do from the book). It's those small holes of everyday conversations that the game fills that I like the most.

• Welcome to the Forums by the way.

Take a like on the house.

sebatrelles posted: »

I want Sam, too, but given that some people die in the books and series... I want more Ygritte. And to have her talk about Jon Snow in the s

• Dead people don't appear in Telltale Games :D (Joffrey didn't appear. Commander Mormont didn't appear. Robb Stark and Catelyn Stark didn't appear) Is that enough? :D

• edited April 2015

This is an obvious one. Ygritte's south of the Wall with Tormund at the moment and Gared and Cotter are heading north of the Wall, so no. The only way we'd see her is if we're back at Castle Black for the battle, and even then you're obviously not going to get a chance to talk to her. Telltale aren't going to design a model for a character from the show if you're not going to get to talk to them, which is why we didn't get Joffrey or anyone else at the wedding. So again, no chance.

• I dont know where you would meet her, unless Gared goes in reverse for some reason

• I don't see the point, it would just feel like some attempt to include another show character in the game. It doesn't sound like it would really have an impact on the story. Plus, remember that Ygritte is South of the Wall at this point, whereas the only direction Gared is going is North of the Wall.

• Oh, right. She is south of the wall, not north!

That is too bad. I was hoping to see her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.