My plot/story idea

So when you create a new game in the story mode. You get to Create a character! Instead of playing Steve you can make your character look how you want. Once you spawn you spawn into a hub area where you can go around knock down trees and make a bench. When you make a bench you can use it and it will show like a list of houses you can build. But you need the right resources to build it. It would kind of be like scooter in Tales From The BorderLands. As your character starts building the camera looks up and slowley zooms in on the sun as the logo "Minecraft: Story Mode" appears.

Then it fades to black. It shows the house that you built and your character is inside of it (Note that its night time) you can walk around your house and then a zombie starts banging on your door. This will introduce the combat. You have the choice [Go to crafting table] [Fist fight] [hide]. If you hide then the zombie breaks in and you have to fight it. If you fist fight it you then open the door and start fighting it. If you go to crafting table you can try to craft a wooden sword if you have the resources. If not you will have to fist fight it.

Thats all I have so far....What do you think of my idea?

Comments

• It's interesting but I'm not seeing any plot/story ideas just gameplay elements.

• edited April 2015

No, no, no, no. Please be not like that. It's bad enough that it will be a game about Minecraft. At least let them focus on the story. I doubt that many Telltale fans care about building and crafting AT ALL. I will try the game, I kinda think Telltale can pull it of, but the second I have to punch a tree, I'm out. Maybe if it is for a joke, okay, but otherwise no, I'm out..... And I think I am not the only one.

• Isn't that what minecraft is actually like

• It seems interesting, But it's been confirmed that this is not how the story mode will be.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.