SBCG4AP on DVD!

My new SBCG4AP DVD arrived today in the mail, and I got a little Strong Bad campaign-button-style pin with it, too! 8D

The disc includes all five episodes, assorted trailers, wallpapers for your computer desktop, MP3s of songs from the games (like "My Style", "The Protest", and "Death of DADgeresque"), Videlectrix's Dangeresque: Behind the Desk, the two promo cartoons from the Homestar Runner website, Dangeresque 3 in for-real 3D (no, really. Like you need the red and blue glasses and everything.) and, of course, Strong Bad's snarky waggle-head bookending the DVD menu

I am one happy fan.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I just got the DVD today, did you ever try looking behind the front cover?
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah, turn the cover inside-out and get a special suprise!
  • edited July 2009
    Ooh, real 3D? Now I have something to do before it arrives! Find those glasses...
  • edited July 2009
    Does it only work with the red and blue glasses? Because the only 3D glasses I have are from UP. :p
  • edited July 2009
    I have some... but only the front. It doesn't stay on your head. You have to hold it there. No ear flap things. I had like, 8 pairs... all lost. Now all I have is that. Geez.
  • edited July 2009
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    Does it only work with the red and blue glasses? Because the only 3D glasses I have are from UP. :p

Same here.
  • edited July 2009
    Well, you know, you CAN make homemade glasses by taking some plastic wrap, using markers to color it, and taping it to your eyes...
  • edited July 2009
    That would work? Cooool...
  • edited July 2009
    I tried with the UP glasses. That didn't work. Who uses the red/blue ones anyway?
  • edited July 2009
    I've got some Red/Green glasses from "Starship Titanic" (the Douglas Adams computer game) which worked OK watching the 3D episode of Chuck, but not really that well. I also have the cinema (polarised) ones from Beowulf. I wonder if the cinema will let me use those for "Coraline" and "Up" (neither which have been released in Australia yet) and charge a little less on the exorbitant 3D ticket prices? I doubt it.
  • edited July 2009
    I have them because they came with a movie. A 3D movie. Luckily it also has a 2D mode, or I'd be screwed.
  • edited July 2009
    Molokov wrote: »
    which worked OK watching the 3D episode of Chuck, but not really that well.

Oh yeah, I have the ones from the Superbowl which worked with Chuck. Now all I have to do is find them. :O
  • edited July 2009
    I have some 3D glasses from the Spy Kids 3D DVD lying around...somewhere.
  • edited July 2009
    Hmm. after looking around my house, I found some random pair of 3D galsses. yesssss:D Now if only my DVD would arrive:p
  • edited July 2009
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I have the ones from the Superbowl which worked with Chuck. Now all I have to do is find them. :O

I think those are Blue/Yellow glasses, or something odd, so they might not work here.
  • edited July 2009
    Does the Dangeresque have a 2-D mode?
  • edited July 2009
    No, I wish it did.
  • edited July 2009
    No, I wish it did.

It doesn't? I thought someon said it did, oh well, either way I have 3-D glasses.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.