How do you think Mira's deal with Lord Morgryn will go?

In Episode 3, we see the merchant, Lord Morgryn, tell Mira he is interested in a partnership with her to get some money (and tells her he is leaving Ludd Whitehill's employment). How do you think this deal will pan out?

I suck at making predictions so I'm not really that sure, but I think it'll end up with Mira having to leave King's Landing after she gets the coin (if she gets it at all, since there's also a good chance she won't).

Comments

• I'm not sure. I think Morgryn's purely in it for the money so I doubt he has ulterior motives (besides kicking Mira out of the deal or something). I definitely think Mira will have to escape King's Landing at some point, though.

• I don't trust him at all. He thinks we are naive and easily manipulated. But i don't trust Anyone in King's Landing, so...

• He's working an angle, that much is certain. What said angle might be, i haven't a clue. I can't see it being too beneficial for Mira though. If at all.

• I can see this deal working out badly, one way or another. I'd be pleasantly surprised if it doesn't. Mostly because this is Telltale and Game of Thrones we're talking 'bout here, yeah?

• edited May 2015

Another thing I wanted to add is the coin for the sellswords really necessary? I know thats not how most sellswords are at all, but from what it seems like, Croft doesn't mind helping out Asher, the only thing that was holding him back was Dany's employment.

I figure a deal with the Crown still wouldn't hurt to help keep House Forrester safe, but still (damn I really do suck at making predictions).

• Croft is fine with this home-reclaiming adventure, but the other sellswords won't be as eager to join, not without the gold in their pockets. They also need to pay for a transport to get back to Westeros.

Another thing I wanted to add is the coin for the sellswords really necessary? I know thats not how most sellswords are at all, but from wha

• edited May 2015

Good point, I forgot about the transport. And yeah, I figure the other sellswords won't be too eager to join in without some assurance of coin.

fallandir posted: »

Croft is fine with this home-reclaiming adventure, but the other sellswords won't be as eager to join, not without the gold in their pockets. They also need to pay for a transport to get back to Westeros.

• At the end, they sell their swords for a reason.

Good point, I forgot about the transport. And yeah, I figure the other sellswords won't be too eager to join in without some assurance of coin.

• Alt text

fallandir posted: »

At the end, they sell their swords for a reason.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.