When does it take place?

I am thinking about playing this game soon but I wanted to know first where in the series does this game take place. I've heard it takes place between seasons 3 and 4. I have seen the first 3 seasons but have yet to watch season 4. So I wanted to make sure I could play this game without it spoiling anything that has happened or will happen in the series. I have never read any of the books and have no plans to at this point so I was hoping if the game covers any of the books that it doesn't ruin anything that might happen in the series. Should I watch season 4 first or will I be OK?.

Comments

• You don't need to read the books (though I still recommend them), but definitely finish watching Season 4 before you start playing the game.

• There is just a major spoiler in the game( the purple wedding)so you can play the first two episodes with no problem.

• The game opens outside the Twins at the Red Wedding. So if you have watched up to episode 9 of season 3, you should be good.

Like some above have said though, there are some spoilers in the game for season 4 of the show. But they dont really show them, they just make you aware of the situations that are playing out simultaneously in the show.

• Absolutely do not play until you've watched Season 4. While it doesn't really have any season 4 spoilers until episode 2 or 3, you'll likely want to keep playing if you start. That said, keep it aside until you've watched the fourth season. The spoiler in the game I'm referring to is a MAJOR spoiler from season 4.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.