Kindle GoT Restarted game and lost season pass

Evening, I've recently finished the 3rd episode and with the 4th episode coming out in the next couple of weeks I thought I'd go back through from the beggining, however, after completing episode 1 it's telling me I have to repurchase the season pass, surely this cannot be correct? I hadn't moved the save slot and now have lost the initial save, do I need to pay for the pass again or can you guise me as to how to get the season again please? I have the receipt email if I need it?
Please help

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. You should be able to restore your Season Pass purchase by deleting and re-downloading the game from the Amazon App Store. (This will not harm your save files in the process)

If you have lost your initial save, can you please clarify if when you restarted the game, that you changed save slots to a blank slot, or did you rewind the game and play through it on the same save slot (Save Slot 1)?

• Thanks for coming back to me, in relation to deleting the app and redownloading it I have done that and still not got all the episodes, what do you suggest? I did save over the initial save game,

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, I recommend try deleting and re-downloading the app a few more times while connected to a strong WiFi network connection and logged into your Amazon account, and the Season Pass should show up as purchased. If you still experience the issue, I recommend contacting Amazon Support to ensure there is not an issue with the game being credited to your account.

pippoppap posted: »

Thanks for coming back to me, in relation to deleting the app and redownloading it I have done that and still not got all the episodes, what do you suggest? I did save over the initial save game,

• I will do, thank you

This discussion has been closed.