...next murder?

I think that we will have got a chance to kill Sera. :D
In "next time on GoT" in my playground Sara said to Mira that
She cant pretend she didnt saw it(with angry face). For me Sera will do anything to stay
In her place, and I think that she will tell about Mira, Tom and Damien to Lady Margaery.
And we will have s chance to kill her or something, and if we will let her go Tom will do it instead.
What do you think about that? :D

Comments

• Asher-Beshka or Malcom (could see either go tbh)

Rodrik-Ryon, Gryff, Maester Ortengryn, Royland or Rodrik himself. Ryon will probably be Determinant. I think Talia will kill Gryff and Ludd will go mad and order a full on siege on Ironrath. Maester Ortengryn I believe will be revealed as the traitor and what we do to him will be make him Determinant. Royland as I think he'll cause trouble in Highpoint and go down fighting, I think he'll take a few others with him and wound Ludd. Rodrik is a dangerous place and could go in Episode 6, leaving Asher as the Lord (which I'll probably cry at as Rodrik is my favourite).

Mira-I do think Sera could go but she'll be Determinant. I think we'll get the option to frame her for Damien's death and she'll be imprisoned/killed for it. Tom could go too though.

Gared-I believe that Frostfinger and Finn will die for him. Frostfinger will lead a search party to find and kill Gared and Cotter but will die to Gared's hand. Finn could suffer a similar fate.

• Malcolm, the Traitor (whoever he is), Cotter or Finn.

• Rodrik is doomed, calling it now

• All bastards should die, that means you Sera.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.