The Dawn of the Dragons: Continental War

edited May 2015 in Forum Games

Welcome to a new interactive story centred around a large continental war between the humans of the continent Lionia and the Elves of Knivos.

Character submission form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YAymzAOX5e27KU7gdO59h_ZFsUFsQYIMIqVcJ6vlE1g/viewform?usp=send_form

Races:

Humans: The humans of Kingsland tend to have average white skin. The humans of Wolfberg have extremely pale white skin. The humans of Rybinian tend to have very tanned skin. The humans of Flumbia have somewhat dark skin. The humans of Orcwraith tend to have a slightly tanned skin tone.

Elves: Elves are very tall pointy-eared creatures with skin tones that ranges from shades of blue to shades of purple. They cannot grow facial hair. They tend to have French accents.

Elflings: Elflings are hybrids of Human and Elf back when the races lived in harmony. Elflings only have human skin colours and the only thing that makes them look different to humans are their pointed ears. They are used as slaves by the humans and are treated very poorly. They are kept in small walled communities. They tend to have central English accents.

Dwarves: Dwarves are short, stocky and can have almost any skin colour. They used to live underground until the humans enslaved them. They are treated far better than the Elflings. They tend to have Scottish accents.

Flumbles: They are shorter than dwarves and are covered head to toe in fur. They strongly resemble rodents and migrated to Knivos when the humans settled in. They tend to have Irish accents.

Orcs: They used to live in Orcwraith until they were enslaved by the humans. They are treated only slightly better than the elflings. They tend to have Western English accents.

Aquatians: A reptilian, fish-like race with fins and scales. They are used as slaves by the Elves and are the best swimmers in Knivos. They tend to have Japanese accents.

Felinos: A feline race used by the Elves for their fur which they then make into clothing for the Elves. Most tend to be bald because of this. They tend to have Indian accents.

Vulpin: A canine race used by the Elves to hunt Knivos wildlife. They appear fox-like. They tend to have Italian accents.

Story summary: The Emperor of Lionia has been assassinated. Naturally the next of kin would rule but people believe the first-born son of Emperor Lionheart IV is unfit to rule. There are many candidates to rule Lionia and lead the war against the Elves.

Season 1

Act 1: Blood on the Throne

Act 2: Armada Assault

Act 3: The Lion's Mane

Act 4: War in the North

Act 5: Rebellion

Comments

• Remember that only humans and Elves and are allowed to be soldiers and only humans, Elves and Flumbles can be nobility.

• I will try to sumbit!

• Finally submitted my characters. Sorry that it took me so long, but they were quite a lot to write. I hope they are okay!

• Thanks for the characters @supersagig and @LiquidChicagoTed

• You are welcome!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Thanks for the characters @supersagig and @LiquidChicagoTed

• I made one... But seriously had no idea what I was doing.

• Thanks for the character!

mr.quality posted: »

I made one... But seriously had no idea what I was doing.

• Sure thing. I might do more later.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Thanks for the character!

• edited June 2015

I submitted a character hope you like it! I might submit a couple more not sure yet.

• edited May 2015

Ok I submitted a character...I did my best from the info I had :P

Though I still gotta ask if you're planning to expand a bit more about your world before you really get into the story?

• Is there anything specific that you would like to know about the lore? I am planning on giving out a detailed lore once I have time.

Upshaw posted: »

Ok I submitted a character...I did my best from the info I had :P Though I still gotta ask if you're planning to expand a bit more about your world before you really get into the story?

• I'm curious how would the other races be affected by the war between the Elves and the Humans?

• Currently the only battles that have taken place have been on sea, so most of the other races apart from the Aquatians (who have started to disappear) are mainly unaffected.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm curious how would the other races be affected by the war between the Elves and the Humans?

• Is this story still happening?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.