Burning the decree?

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I love the Game of Thrones game, and am really enjoying having to make these tough choices. But one choice is kind of bothering me, in which at the end of episode 3, Mira is given a choice of either keeping or burning the royal decree that she just stole. At first I burned it, but then I replayed it and decided to keep it. Honestly though, I'm having trouble understanding why.

So, I've decided to ask some of you about it. Why did some of you keep the decree? Why did some of you burn it? Depending on your responses, I might have to replay it again to make sure I made the absolute right choice in my mind.

Comments

• As Mogryn said ''A decree between the killer of the king and a northren house, a paper like that will land you on the black cells.'' Given i didnt burn it because i really need that paper its really dangerous if Mira gets caught with it.

• edited May 2015

Ok let me explain to you :

[ Reasons for burning the decree ] :

1- its not useful sense tyrion got arrested for killing the king

2- You do what lord Morgan asked if mira wants to work with him

3- its very dangerous to have something proves that there was an alliance between mira and tyrion , if Cersi or any guard find this letter mira would be in trouble

[ Reasons for keeping the decree ] :

1- some people say the letter might not even include tyrion's name , maybe " the master of the coin "

2- Mira might need this decree later , maybe this decree will come in handy if lord Morgan breaks the deal or something (info is power)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.