LeChuck and his many forms

Ok, so in SOMI he was a ghost.

Then in MI2 he was a zombie.

After that I've always been a bit unclear :confused:

in CMI... he seems to be some kind of demon thing? What happened again? I remember the guys finding his boots but was it ever explained how he gained his new form? It's demon though isn't it? At least he looks like some form of magical corpse unlike the regular corpse from MI2 :rolleyes:

Then WTF happened in EMI? I know he was a human or at least pretended to be human at some point or another but was he just a demon really? I remember a trailer that showed him in ghost, zombie and CMI forms but was that just a cut scene recapping the series in EMI? It's so hard to remember for sure...

Comments

• edited July 2009
    In CMI, his voodoo canonball exploded right in front of him, giving him voodoo powers and a flaming beard

in EMI, he could change between all forms (Mike, if you're reading this, can you tell us why?) while also being disguised as Charles L Charles. And at the end he became a giant walking statue.
  • edited July 2009
    In CMI it was suppose to be a continued version of his Zombie form from MI2, watch the intro from the demo version, LeChuck looks more Zombie like in that video. His Demon Form was a result of "Demon Voodoo Cannon Ball" which exploded his body (so the Zombie form is now gone) and he basically is back in his Ghost Form but a Demon Voodoo Powered version instead of Spiritual.

As for Escape, no idea, it wasn't explained why LeChuck has the ability to transform into a normal body again or how he'd have the ability to transform between his previous forms (As said, his Zombie form was blew up). I guess during Escape they just gave him his Spirtual Morphing powers back which somehow also has the ability to morph between his previous forms too.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.