Is the XBL version only 1 episode or all 4?

edited July 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
I am confused .. in the demo it says you get all for but the game in the download thing says it is only episode 1?

So.. um... If you get the full version are you getting episode 1 or all 4?

Thanks.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    The episodes sell separately on XBLA (and right now only the first is available).

It isn't possible to do season bundles on Xbox Live Arcade so in the demo we were looking for ways to make sure people understood that there would be four games total.
  • edited July 2009
    Emily wrote: »
    The episodes sell separately on XBLA (and right now only the first is available).

It isn't possible to do season bundles on Xbox Live Arcade so in the demo we were looking for ways to make sure people understood that there would be four games total.

Isn't the first season from Sam & Max bundled on the XBLA?
    IIRC it was 1600 MS points.
  • edited July 2009
    They're all released...Wallace and Gromit aren't.
  • edited July 2009
    Flapperbol wrote: »
    IIRC it was 1600 MS points.

Yea this is why i was confused as Sam and max all came down in a single thing.
  • edited July 2009
    Flapperbol wrote: »
    PariahKing wrote: »
    They're all released...Wallace and Gromit aren't.

What about "Hasbro Family Game Night" has anyone downloaded the xbox live trial for that? It's basically loading up a menu like Sam and Max Season One but the individual games have to be downloaded seperately as add-ons. Telltale could do the same thing right? Release a main program and then release the episodes as add-ons with a similar launcher style system as "Hasbro Family Game Night" on xbox live arcade.
  • edited July 2009
    Nath5000 wrote: »
    What about "Hasbro Family Game Night" has anyone downloaded the xbox live trial for that? It's basically loading up a menu like Sam and Max Season One but the individual games have to be downloaded seperately as add-ons. Telltale could do the same thing right? Release a main program and then release the episodes as add-ons with a similar launcher style system as "Hasbro Family Game Night" on xbox live arcade.
    A system like that would work GREAT for episodic releases, but I think that the reason Hasbro got it was due to their insanely popular and accessible brands. I'm going to guess such an option isn't open to everybody, but I can't possibly be sure. If it's possible, I'd say it is a great idea.
  • edited July 2009
    that would be great like a pre game loby.:D
  • edited July 2009
    A system like that would work GREAT for episodic releases, but I think that the reason Hasbro got it was due to their insanely popular and accessible brands. I'm going to guess such an option isn't open to everybody, but I can't possibly be sure. If it's possible, I'd say it is a great idea.

It should be available to everybody, they can release add-ons for any XBLA game, and it'd essentially just be a game that you buy add-ons (episodes) for.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.