meat flavoured gum

surely there is a REAL demand for this type of product...

Comments

• edited July 2009
    A chunk of meat you can chew on all day? MMmmmmmmmm...yummy.
  • edited July 2009
    Mmmm, I love to chew on a good piece of meat. The meatier the better...

;)
  • edited July 2009
    Meat flavored gum already exists. Actually meat flavored anything already exists. You can buy bacon flavored ice cream in New York, and last summer when I went to Tokyo they had basashi flavored ice cream (basashi = raw horse meat with soy sauce and onions).
  • edited July 2009
    Meat flavored gum already exists. Actually meat flavored anything already exists. You can buy bacon flavored ice cream in New York, and last summer when I went to Tokyo they had basashi flavored ice cream (basashi = raw horse meat with soy sauce and onions).

Oh, man! I'm hungry!
  • GaryGary Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    In college, my friends and I used to frequent this place called Hot Pot City. They had coagulated pig's blood that came in cubes... we'd call it "chocolate meat" and trick rookies into eating chunks of it. Good times!
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Gary wrote: »
    In college, my friends and I used to frequent this place called Hot Pot City. They had coagulated pig's blood that came in cubes... we'd call it "chocolate meat" and trick rookies into eating chunks of it. Good times!

No visit to Milpitas, CA is complete without a visit to Hot Pot City.
  • edited July 2009
    Give me lamb and mint anyday :D
  • edited July 2009
    Now grog-flavoured MINTS on the other hand... I could eat handfuls at a time.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.