The 20th Hunger Games,

edited May 2015 in Forum Games

It's me again...

This time, I'm here to give you the Hunger Games. By now the Hunger Games series should be well known here due to the excessive amount of stories based off it, and I will join the Bandwagon.

How do you join, you ask? It's easy. Follow this template, (Current limit of 2 inputs per user, subject to change if necessary.)

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

District:

Do you think your character would join an alliance?:

weapon/s:

Backstory? (Only if you want to)

Anything else I may have forgotten to ask?"

You do realize its extremely likely your character will die? Right?:

Alright, that should just about cover it, it think.... Currently I have no clue when I will be starting this, but in the favor of fair sportsmanship...

May the odds be ever in your favor

Tributes as of now.:

District one:

Male, Lucretius Gleam

Female. Petra Diamant

District 2:

Male: Johnson Jackie

Female, Aurora Margaly

District 3:

Male: Binary Boolean

female: Pixey Key

District 4:

Male: Fazel Finkton

Female: Katrina Hornburg

District 5:

Male: Newton Pulver

Female: Vida Attomyn

District 6:

male:

Female:

District 7:

Male: Ash Oak

Female: Skeeter Lascius

District 8:

Male

Female

district 9:

Male:

Female:

District 10

Male:

Female: Denelly Horton

District 11

Male: Thorn Dundrich

Female

District 12

Male:

Female:

Comments

• I'll get my character that would be for the first hunger games, still have to think of a boy. If you find errors, let me know.

• Name: Karina Hornburg
    • District: 4
    • Personality: She is obsessed with boyfriends, is confusing and social most of the time. Can you arrange many relationships, but always ends up spoiling. Sometimes she does not understand what is happening and is embarrassed. She is also the type who talks a lot, trying to be popular. She has many fears, mostly at night, but try to disguise them.
    • Backstory: She did not have many important facts in her life, she lived in a wealthy family with two brothers and a younger sister. She's not very good at fishing, unlike her brothers, she prefers to stay with her sister playing with other girls in the district. She had a trauma once, when she tried to fish near a hazardous area and stumbled on a banana peel, falling down and getting stuck under many rocks for hours, with little air, she had her right arm and leg wounded and a scar near the right eye.
    • Appearance Like that, but with darker hair, smaller, and of course, a scar near her right eye.
    • Weapon: Spear.
    • Do you think your character would join an alliance?: Yes, maybe, if there are careers, then you know.
    • You do realize its extremely likely your character will die? Right?: Sure, most likely 95,83%.

I believe you are very active and probably will not let this die.

• edited May 2015

Name: Vida Attomyn

Personality: She was very shy and quite and she still is. She is hates herself because of everything dumb or bad thing she does since Genera´s death and always dubts herself. Since being feeling betrayed for the girls in school she is more closed in herself and doesn´t trust people anymore. She is a kind person , but sometimes she just help people because of pity more than because it´s right. She feels that people have pity of her , so she is tecnically a hypocrate. She doesn´t understand most jokes. She is very emotional and impulsive when put in rage or anger. She usually regrets most of the things she doesn , even if they are good. She talks to herself to calm herself when she is in panic. She believes that she is herself a bad person and sometimes hurts herself. She is very cynical with people that hurt her or someone he cares about but acts very afraid with strangers. She is tries to don´t let anything stop her , but it usually does. She tries to be polite , but she snaps when people treat her effort with nothing (another reason to hurt herself , because sometimes she feels like nothing and just waste her father´s resource and places that other´s could have). She sometimes cries herself to sleep. She is a pessimistic also but tries to be possitive.

Appearance: blak curly short hair , tanned skin , brown eyes , 1,75 meters tall , 72 Kilogrames. She will wear a yellow old dress from her grandmother Bina for the reaping.

District: 5

Do you think your character would join an alliance?: Maybe????????????????????????????????????????

weapon/s: Poison

Backstory? (Only if you want to) Her mother died during her birth. She lives alone with her father Watt , who works most of the night and day without stopping because they are poor and need food. In the school she never had friends , expect for one. Genera , a strict peacekeeper´s daughter. Everyone loved her and followed. But each one just were real friends to each other. They did everything together and Vida felt something strange in her stomach. But then one day Genera to school and Vida needed to found out what happened. She went to her house only , to find Genera´s mother mourning. Genera had killed herself. She was struggling with depression since her older brother´s death and just couldn´t keep going. Vida thought it was her own fault. She could have helped her , but she didn´t. She didn´t noticed it and she hates herself for that. She mourned and still mourns her. In the school the other girls stopped going out with Vida. They only cared about Genera because she was rich and they pretended to care about Vida because of Genera. With her father always working , Vida is mostly all alone.

Anything else I may have forgotten to ask? Her father , Watt. He works in the power plant. He is cold towards Vida because everytime he looks at her he sees his dead wife Deena. He cares abotu her but rarely shows it. He has black short smooth hair along with hazel eyes bellow it , a olive tanned skin and a stubble above his mouth.. He was also a rebel in the rebellion , but he escaped the Capitol´s justice

You do realize its extremely likely your character will die? Right?: Yes

Name: Binary Boolean

Personality: He always wants to help people , even if they are mean or bad. He is mostly shy and quite and will be difficult to open to somebody for him. He is a very pessimistic person and always expects the worse possible end to things after being bullied a lot of time. He will snap and get crazy if somebody he opened to dies. He is a very caring person , a kind one and also curious. He likes creating thing and stuff , where he finds his only place with peace. He had started to dubt and hate himself , beliving what the bullies says. He doens´t care about himself , being also very selfless because of this. He once got hit so hard , that a voice appeared in his head. The voice just wants Binary to stop sufferig the pain of living and wants him to let go life , so the voice tries to make Binary be in depression. Binary doesn´t want to. He sometimes dreamed about having revenge of his bullies , but ever do it. He always put the blame of everyhting on himself.

Appearance: (at least four sentences please) He has black hair , which is short and smooth. He also has brown eyes , along with a fair skin , not pale or dark. He has scars in his body , but not very visible when he has clothes on. He is 1,74 meters tall and 55 KG

District: 3

Do you think your character would join an alliance?: Maybe¡??????

weapon/s: Electricity

Backstory? (Only if you want to) He was very good at school. Because of his parents working most of the time (expect until he was 8) he was alone most of the time. He always liked creating things , like small toys or things for the house to help his parents. He suffers from bullying by older kids. The once who most do it was a person was the brother of Digit he was friend once. They had "strange" feelings to each other (stomachs with animals that flies in it). The brother found out about this and got mad and it all started.

Anything else I may have forgotten to ask?" His father Rakesh. He has darker skin and no hair in his head. He stays most of the time working in where they make games for the people of the capitol. He is at home , because he works like a slave so his family can have a good life. His mother Lanni also works all day for money , but in a Tv´s fabric. He has pale skin , green eyes and blonde hair , unsual for district three. Both care about their only son deeply , even if they don´t show it. His parents doesn´t know he is bullied , Binary doens´t want them to worry about him. Lanni´s grandmother had a book about plants and Binary read it.

You do realize its extremely likely your character will die? Right?: Yes

• Thanks!

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I'll get my character that would be for the first hunger games, still have to think of a boy. If you find errors, let me know. * Name

• I think yous should a list for the tributes so it´s easier to keep count :P. And i am really looking towards this!

• I will, trust me. Just give me some time. And thanks! I'm really pumped to write it.

supersagig posted: »

I think yous should a list for the tributes so it´s easier to keep count :P. And i am really looking towards this!

• Thanks!

Name: Vida Attomyn Age: (12-18) 15 Personality: She was very shy and quite and she still is. She is hates herself because of everythin

• Thank you for being an awesome person and writer! Don´t say thanks to me XD

mr.quality posted: »

Thanks!

• I was just giving you an advice :p. And i am glad about you being pumped by writing this

I will, trust me. Just give me some time. And thanks! I'm really pumped to write it.

• She looks a lot like Katniss...

Thanks!

• edited May 2015

Name: Denelly Horton (nickname, field mouse)

District: 10

Personality: Denelly is the type of girl who has lots of thoughts in her head but not much comes out. She's afraid to speak her mind and stand up for herself but she fears the thoughts in her own mind. People that cross her just once get sworn as an enemy in her head, even if she doesn't show it. She's almost always alert and in constant fear, timid like a little field mouse. Roughly, she treats everyone on the outside fairly similar, if she likes you she's nice, if you're mean to her, she'll either avoid you or be nice. She especially tries to avoid Careers because every year they kill the district ten tributes in the bloodbath. She fears allies because she fears they'll stab her in the back eventually.

Do you think your character should join an alliance?: only if it's somebody she really trusts. Or could eventually cut ties with.

Backstory: She wasn't always so shy, her father's abusive to her mother and her. When Denelly was 8, her and her mom left without telling to escape her dad. This required her to pick up extra shifts on the fields. Her and her mom are both very poor, much like the rest of district ten.

Appearance: Long brown hair typically tied back in a bun, 5'3 and has a farmers tan. Long, slender face and light brown eyes like a mouse. Her entire appearance could be summarized as mousy. Bone thin.

Weapon: Sickle

You do realize it's extremely likely your character will die?: yes, fingers crossed she'll go far but I'll be okay if she dies in the bloodbath.

• Name: Johnson Jackie

District: 2

Personality: Cheerful, ruthless, crazy

Do you thing your character should join an alliance?: Yes. The careers.

Appearance: Tall, Hazel eyes, He has Black, long hair, tan

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Do you realize it's extremely likely your character will die?: Yes

AAA_Jane posted: »

Name: Denelly Horton (nickname, field mouse) Age: 16 District: 10 Personality: Denelly is the type of girl who has lots of thoughts

• edited May 2015

Name: Skeeter Lascius

District: 7

Personality: Skeeter seems to be shy, but once you get to know her, she's humorous and always knows how to cheer someone up whenever they need it. However, Skeeter can also be a complete sarcastic bitch if necessary. She might come across as either sexy, charming, flirty, humorous, or even hostile towards many people. Skeeter dislikes the Capitol with a passion but she knows how to keep her mouth shut because she doesn't want to lose any sponsors. She also strongly dislikes the Careers, but if they asked to ally, she would accept since it's about winning.

Appearance: Skeeter looks like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/56/6f/05/566f05d8fd811f7db604d55ca60a7ffa.jpg

Do you think your character would join an alliance?: It depends if she finds them trustworthy. However, if her mentor advices her to ally with her District partner or someone else, she will do so but will still be wary around their actions. Skeeter may join a big alliance depending who's in it since sometimes an alliance isn't about trust, it's about making it.

Weapon(s): Skeeter uses an axe to her advantage since she's been working in lumber for 6 years. She knows her way around an axe through heart! If Skeeter can't scoop up an axe, she could use throwing knives since it's the same concept as throwing an axe but just a little bit easier.

Backstory: Her mother and father work together at the lumber hob back in Seven. She would usually spend her times with them at the lumber hob but if she's no where to be found there, she'd probably be helping out her big brother, Jonathan who is 18 years old and works at the local clinic, Skeeter always jokes about him working at a clinic since it's not your typical District Seven job but she is overall great full for the supplies he brings back home to nurse her sick 12 year old sister, Skylar who has been diagnosed with cancer. Skeeter cares a lot for her sister and tries her best to cheer her day up. She tears up everyday knowing that she has to let go of her sister since it's a disease that will kill you 100% without proper medicine. When a day passes, her hate towards the Capitol grows stronger since they're not allowing any proper medicine towards Skylar. About a month ago, she attempted to bash a Peacekeeper's head in with an axe but was stopped by an abrupt force by another Peacekeeper. She earned several beats and her parents, brother, sick sister, and the whole of Seven were forced to watch her being punished.
    After the beatings, the Peacekeeper added Skeeter's name in 120 more times into the Reaping bowl as another form of punishment. Luckily, Skeeter didn't get any harsh bruises or cuts.
    Skeeter earned her title of being a complete 'badass' by her whole school back in seven.

You do realise it's extremely likely your character will die? Right?: Yes, and Skeeter knows as well ;)

• Btw you should add the Districts that have already been taken and that are available :)

• Thanks a lot!

Name: Denelly Horton (nickname, field mouse) Age: 16 District: 10 Personality: Denelly is the type of girl who has lots of thoughts

• thanks!

TWD_stan posted: »

Name: Skeeter Lascius Gender: Female Age: 16 District: 7 Personality: Skeeter seems to be shy, but once you get to know her, she

• I will, trust me. I'm just a little busy.

TWD_stan posted: »

Btw you should add the Districts that have already been taken and that are available

• thanks, but one question. Is Johnson his first name or Jackie?

zachiscool3 posted: »

Name: Johnson Jackie Age: 17 District: 2 Personality: Cheerful, ruthless, crazy Do you thing your character should join an allia

• hey uh, I just noticed this.

Weapon\s: electricity

I understand where your going with this, but I fear it may be a little hard for me to work this in from my perspective. I will keep this in mind, but if you could, would you please give him a secondary weapon?

Name: Vida Attomyn Age: (12-18) 15 Personality: She was very shy and quite and she still is. She is hates herself because of everythin

• Maybe stuff he can create with things he can get from the bloobdath or the arena?

hey uh, I just noticed this. Weapon\s: electricity I understand where your going with this, but I fear it may be a little hard

• edited May 2015

I'm very excited for this! Since I was too late to claim one of my favourite spots, the D4 or D7 female, I guess I'll try something new this time and create a career tribute, albeit an unusual career tribute. Oh, I'm going to enjoy this :D I hope everything is okay with this character. Expect a second tribute later, once I have another idea!

Name: Aurora Margaly

Personality: Aurora is highly intelligent and has no illusions on the purpose of the games, seeing them as a needlessly brutal slaughter for a decadent society who doesn't give a shit about her. The enthusiasm her family and friends have for the games turned her into a cynical and sarcastic person, who hates ignorance, the capitol and the games in general. Since this attitude got her into trouble more than once, she has learned to act very well, appearing far more enthusiastic about the games than she actually is. Even though she has a hard time suppressing snarky comments when dealing with Capitol people, she tries her best to show perfect manners. She despises rude and cruel behaviour and strongly opposes the somewhat bloodthirsty nature many District 2 tributes often display, on top of having a very soft spot for people in need. Aurora is open-minded and tries to be friendly towards others regardless of who they are, often trying to help weaker people or correcting the mistakes others made. Her open-minded nature makes it easy for her to get into contact with others and to make new friends, a skill which she uses to her advantage. She is very skilled at manipulating others in general, but usually does not like doing so, unless she has no other choice to achieve her goals. When she talks to someone, she displays a very charming side of her personality, as well as a very good sense of humour. However, since she thinks of herself as more intelligent than others and since she always feels the need to correct others if they make a mistake, she also appears to be very arrogant.

In general, she does not like violence against weaker people and is a very moral person who would always help those in need, but she has no problems in killing to defend her life and to win the games, knowing fully well what is at stake for her. In general, she hates killing, especially when it comes to kill young children, but she also knows that she has no choice if she ever wants to make it home again. She knows that she will be ultimately forced to kill everyone else, but sees no point in being needlessly cruel in doing so, or in being rude and intimidating before the games start. Aurora likes doing things her way and can be very headstrong, up to the point where she hates it when people tell her what to do. In general she is genuinely friendly towards anyone, but she has a hard time not loosing her temper with rude and needlessly brutal people, especially with those who see the games as entertaining. Even though she despises killing, she is determined to do whatever it takes to get home again. If someone is kind to her, she makes sure to repay them double, but if someone is rude to her she can be quite vengeful, having a hard time to forgive those who wronged her.

Appearance: Aurora is 5'7 tall and thin, with slightly curly dark brown hair and light brown eyes. She is very good-looking, but her attractiveness is slightly tarnished by a scar on her cheek and the arrogant look on her face. The hard training she received gave her a very fit physique. She is athletic and agile and while she isn't very muscular despite the training, she is still quite strong. Her main advantage is her speed.

District: 2

Do you think your character would join an alliance?: Yes. Even though Aurora hates every career who shows a bloodthirsty and cruel nature, she has no problem in using them to gain an advantage. If, by any chance, the careers won't be her best chance to win anymore, she will try her best to stay on good terms with other strong tributes. As a result of her morals, she has a hard time tolerating unnecessarily brutal behaviour and from the moment she enters the career alliance, she will try to think of ways to neutralize her allies should they start to pose a threat to her. She is also open to ally herself with others who have helped her at some point during the training or the games, since she feels indebted towards them, but she will only ally herself with others as long as there is no need for backstabbing

Weapon/s: Aurora's weapon of choice is a sword, but she is also very intelligent and skilled at manipulating others

Backstory: Aurora was born into one of District 2's richest families. Her father's younger brother, Cassius, won the 3rd Hunger games at the age of 18 and was the first victor District 2 ever had, a position that brought him great fame and made his family very proud of him. Sadly, the attention Aurora's grandparents gave to her uncle was attention they never gave to her father, Livius. Livius in turn, who was too old to participate in the games at that time, developed a strong obsession with pleasing his parents by bringing pride to his district and winning their affection. And since he was unable to do so, his children should do it for him. Shortly afterwards, Aurora was born and put through a rigorous training ever since she was very young. Her mother, Lavinia, who lost a sister to the games, was never as enthusiastic about winning the games as Livius and taught Aurora to dislike the games and the capitol.

Unlike most children of her district, Aurora grew up never wanting to participate in the games. She developed a strong set of morals, heavily influenced by her mother, while distancing herself from her father in turn. This triggered her fathers more violent nature and he intensified her training, sometimes even risking her life. In one of those instances he attacked her with a sharp sword to test her reflexes, leaving her with a permanent scar on her cheek. Even though Aurora was very distanced to her father after that, she has a strong sense of family and feels ashamed that she never lived up to his expectations despite having plenty of talent and she still has fond memories of happy moments she had with her father in younger years, before she grew disillusioned with him and the games and he grew disillusioned with her attitude towards the games. However, she hates the games more than she loves her father and ever since she was able to participate in the games, she refused to volunteer, much to her fathers dismay.

Unfortunately, when Aurora was ten years old, her mother got pregnant again, giving birth to a young girl, Arminia. Aurora loves her sister a lot and is very protective of her. Sadly, her father knows this and knows how to use this to his advantage. Since he wants her to volunteer this year, he threatened to put Arminia through the same training he put Aurora through, perhaps even harder, perhaps up to the point where he would deliberately hurt her, if she wouldn't volunteer and win the games for him this year. Threatening her sister was the final straw needed to destroy Aurora's relationship to her father beyond repair, but it also left her with no real choice for the games this year. Even though she hates herself for it, she agreed to volunteer, to do everything needed to get home again, to bring pride to her district and to make her father proud, but mainly to keep him away from her sister. She is determined to make it back home despite not liking the games and killing in general.

You do realize its extremely likely your character will die? Right?: Sadly, I do

• Can i do a third character? Because i really want to :P

• Yeah. The more I think about it the more it makes sense.

Maybe stuff he can create with things he can get from the bloobdath or the arena?

• Eh, go ahead.

Can i do a third character? Because i really want to :P

• Thanks as lot!

I'm very excited for this! Since I was too late to claim one of my favourite spots, the D4 or D7 female, I guess I'll try something new this

• This is literally Katniss and you submitted the exact same picture for my story.

She looks a lot like Katniss...

• Name: Petra Diamant

Personality: Petra is quite sadistic, but in a charming and seductive way. She loves been the centre of attention and craves for everyone to love her. If someone who she recognises as superior (which is barely anyone) dislikes her, she will do anything to get them to like her. She is very social and popular, especially back in District One. She always has her eyes on the prize and can be quite logical as well as analytical at times.

Appearance: Stereotypical District One tribute with her long, wavy blonde hair that flows gracefully and striking emerald eyes that everybody finds beautiful. Her figure is that of a desirable woman, with curves, but slim and defined. Her features are sharp and angular. Beneath her right eye, she has a small beauty spot. She is roughly 5'8.

District: 1

Do you think your character would join an alliance?: The Careers

Weapon/s: A whip with sharp splinters poking out as well as a mace.

Backstory: Petra was raised in an average household as there wasn't classes in District 1, everyone was on a similar salary. She has 3 older sisters and a younger one. Jewelia- who is 26 - won the 11th Hunger Games and is the oldest. Her other two older sisters, Aphroditia and Calpurnia, are twins and 23, both never entering the Hunger Games. Her younger sister is Felicia is 15. She gets along well with all of her sisters and her parents. Petra highly suspects she is the favourite, but all of her siblings also believe they are the favourite due to their parents spoiling them all.

You do realize its extremely likely your character will die? Right?: A 23 out of 24 chance!

• Thanks!!!

You do realize its extremely likely your character will die? Right?: A 23 out of 24 chance!

I like your style.

BethGreene posted: »

Name: Petra Diamant Age: 18 Personality: Petra is quite sadistic, but in a charming and seductive way. She loves been the centre of at

• edited May 2015

Name: Lucretius Gleam

Personality: He is very naive for his age, believing that the games are based on pride. He is also very guillable and too trusting with other people. He is very talkative always trying to be fruendly and funny. In the end he just want to be accepted by others and the only time he was it was with something related to the games. He is also very whimsical. He is very stubborn , but in a childish way. He belives himself as some kind of hero. He He is very caring about other people , even strangers. He hates sadistic people. He is not afraid to stand up for people he cares about and its very selfless with them. He loves and hates being the center of attention. He is very goofy and idealistic.

Appearance: almost bold head like military one with black hair, hazel brillant eyes and fair skin. He is very build and muscular and he is 2.00 meters tall.

District: 1

Do you think your character would join an alliance?: Yes. The Careers

weapon/s: Long Sword

Backstory? (Only if you want to) His motters family was part of the rebellion as one of the poorest (because they need people to work in the mines of diamonds and those stuff). His mothers reaping was rigged in the 2th Hunger Games, and she was pregnant of Lucretius in that moment. That wa the yaer with the first volunteer ever, Silver Gleam. He had lost his little sister to the first one and he decided to avenge her somehow. Bronze, Lucretius mothers boyfrind had died trying to a start a second rebellion. Both Silver and Goldy , Lucretius mom, ended up as good friends and didnt want yo kill each other. In the arena Goldy died from giving birth to her son, and Silver won them with 3 kills, two the ones from district seven who tribute from the previous year killed his little sister Brillant and lastly the other last one standing in the finale , the boy from nine.

Silver survive the ganes, but didnt got freedom or he didnt even feel good killing the other tributes. He also got abused by Capitolies that "bought" him. He adopted Lucretius and raised but never wanted him to do anything with games.nLucretius didnt got any friends and feel always depressed until he entered training. People loved him for being the best in it, even better than Petra Diamant. He just want to feel loved and will volunteer.

Anything else I may have forgotten to ask?"

You do realize its extremely likely your character will die? Right?: Obviously

• Thanks! No more district one spots open!

Name: Lucretius Gleam Age: (12-18) 18 Personality: He is very naive for his age, believing that the games are based on pride. He is al

• edited May 2015

Hey guys! I just made a fanfic but it's not going to be your typical Hunger Games fanfiction. In my story, the last tribute who wins gets an actual prize and all choices will have direct effect to your character and story. The prizes consist of a £100 ASOS Gift Card and a £100 Urban outfitters gift card. If you don't like those prizes you can sell them on Amazon or something :p (well it depends if you win or not :3) + I'm not doing the Reapings and all that. I'm going straight into the Games. https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/95243/the-hunger-games-the-real-competition?new=1

• I have come to join just as promised!

Name: Fazel Finkton

Personality: Cocky. thinks he is better than anyone else, likes to show off a lot, hates it when he gets his spotlight stolen from him. Always wanting to be the center of attention

Appearance: Blonde hair, standing at 5 foot 11 inches tall. Blue eyes.

District: 4

Do you think your character would join an alliance?: Definitely The Carriers

weapon/s: Spear. he can throw it with extreme precision and he is very good at close range combat

Backstory? Always taught to look above everyone else by his family. Always being the top kid and the best at school was very important for him. Fazel would do anything to remain popular, even selling out his friends.

Anything else I may have forgotten to ask?" Fazel volunteered for the reapings

You do realize its extremely likely your character will die? Right?: Of course!

• Thanks! No more District 4 open!

I have come to join just as promised! Name: Fazel Finkton Age: 17 Personality: Cocky. thinks he is better than anyone else, likes t

• Sooo, I have both of the characters for district 1. I could start the intro to the games/ reapings now or wait until I have all the characters, what do you guys think?

• Maybe you can write the Reaping for Districts 1,2 and 4, considering that both tributes for these districts are already submitted and then continue with the Reapings as soon as the other spots are filled. Though I wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer, hopefully a few more people will join soon.

Sooo, I have both of the characters for district 1. I could start the intro to the games/ reapings now or wait until I have all the characters, what do you guys think?

• Do as YOU wish

Sooo, I have both of the characters for district 1. I could start the intro to the games/ reapings now or wait until I have all the characters, what do you guys think?

• I think you should start the intro, I will try submitting another character to help out.

• Also you didn´t put Aurora in the list XD

• Thanks for the input!

Maybe you can write the Reaping for Districts 1,2 and 4, considering that both tributes for these districts are already submitted and then c

• Fixed.

Also you didn´t put Aurora in the list XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.