Digital purchases for the UK?

Hi there, I was wondering if the Telltale store allows for online purchases from the UK? Preferrable a digital copy for the game, although I can get a delivery address for the bonuses.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Yes, it does
  • edited July 2009
    Ok, great, I ordered it (And for my fellow UK's, its listed as Great Britain instead of the UK - took me awhile to find it)

I'm curious, what actually arrives through the post? Just the extra DVD? Not that I mind, I generally prefer downloads these days.
  • edited July 2009
    Mearns wrote: »
    I'm curious, what actually arrives through the post? Just the extra DVD? Not that I mind, I generally prefer downloads these days.

At the end of the season a DVD will be produced with the games and other special features on, which you can order for just the price of shipping. Of course you have access to each episode to download as it arrives monthly.
  • edited July 2009
    At the end of the season a DVD will be produced with the games and other special features on, which you can order for just the price of shipping. Of course you have access to each episode to download as it arrives monthly.

Exccccellent.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.