THE HUNGER GAMES: The Real Competition

edited July 2015 in Forum Games

Hey guys! This isn't going to be your typical Hunger Games fanfic. This is actually going to be a competition where every choice you make will directly affect your character, even the littlest things you make WILL have affect to the story.

The Hunger Games is when one girl and one boy between the ages 12-18 from 12 districts are selected at random and forced to participate in The Hunger Games: a televised event in which the participants, or "tributes" must fight to the death in an arena until one of them remains.

The last one alive wins a prize which consists of a £100 ASOS Gift card and a £100 Urban outfitters gift card. If you don't like those prizes you can sell them on Amazon or somewhere else. ^-^

By the way, I'm skipping to the Games. I'm not doing the reapings, trainings, scorings, and interviews.

Users Participating:

You can submit a maximum of two characters (three if the entrees take too long)

To submit a character comment below with your characters:

District:

Name:

Age (12-18):

Personality:

Appearance:

Weapon of choice:

NUMBER OF OPEN SPOTS: 24

District 1

Male:

Female:

District 2

Male: Zach Jacobson

Female:

District 3

Male:

Female:

District 4

Male: Zachary Smith

Female: Mara Alvarez

District 5

Male: Ted Chicago

Female:

District 6

Male:

Female:

District 7

Male: Alex Peters

Female:

District 8

Male: Duroy Lasting

Female:

District 9

Male:

Female:

District 10

Male:

Female:

District 11

Male:

Female:

District 12

Male:

Female:

~May the games begin and may the odds be ever in your favour!~

CHAPTERS

THE GAMES(ONGOING)

Comments

• Name: Zach Jacobson

District: 2

Personality: Caring, ruthless, smart

Appearance: Long, black hair, 6 feet tall, hazel eyes,

Weapon of choice: Sword.

• It's up :D

zachiscool3 posted: »

Name: Zach Jacobson District: 2 Gender: Male Age: 16 Personality: Caring, ruthless, smart Appearance: Long, black hair, 6 feet tall, hazel eyes, Weapon of choice: Sword.

• Oh, that sounds interesting! I'm trying to submit a character tomorrow :)

• District: 5

Name: Ted Chicago

Age (12-18): 18

Personality: He is very smart. He is very kind, but he knows when to be selfish. He can lush out and go into an angry mode if you hurt him or the ones he cares about. He is very politely. He is also very manipulative, but regrets when he does bad things, even if he still keeps doing it. When he realizes he doen something wrong, he is very apologetic

Appearance: brown short smooth hair along with blue eyes. He also has fair skin and he is 1,87 meters. He is thin but not athletic.

Weapon of choice: His brain.

• District: 8

Name: Duroy Lasting

Age (12-18): 12

Personality: He is very cute and too kind, even selfless. He gets attached to people to quickly. He is very friendly and innocent. He is smart little kid for his age. He is also very idealistic , outgoing and goofy. He always try to make epople be happy. He doesnt understand most jokes though. He is very easygoing also. His mother forcen him into the competition

Appearance: alibino skin, light blonde short smooth hair, blue eyes, 1,42 meters tall.

Weapon of choice: Element Surprise

• edited May 2015

What do I see? A tribute based on me? I somehow don't think Ted is a common name in District 5, by the way.

Name: Ted Chicago

Well, I already have a favourite character. Although, he isn't exactly an accurate recreation of the one true Liquid. If you have to base your tribute on me, at least get your facts straight!

District: 5

True. District 5 would be my district. District 3 isn't too bad either. But I'm Capitol at heart.

That was a lucky guess, right?

Age (12-18): 18

Actually, I'm too old to participate in the games anymore, but I'll let that one count

Personality: He is very smart. He is very kind, but he knows when to be selfish

You're goddamn right I am!

He can lush out and go into an angry mode if you hurt him or the ones he cares about.

Never! Almost never! Sometimes never! Never never! There is no angry mode! The angry mode is a lie!

He is also very manipulative, but regrets when he does bad things, even if he still keeps doing it.

That is my secret, sagig. I never do bad things ;)

You also forgot that I have a poor sense of humour (which is a common debuff in my country) and whenever I have the opportunity to use a somewhat witty line, I have to use it, no matter how annoying this can get.

Appearance: brown short smooth hair along with blue eyes. He also has fair skin and he is 1,87 meters. He is thin but not athletic.

This is almost scarily accurate. You got my eye colour wrong, I am slightly shorter than 1.87 and I am not exactly thin, but more on the sturdy side. But besides that, are you stalking me?

Weapon of choice: His brain.

No, no, my weapon of choice would obviously be sarcasm to enrage my enemies and accounting to bore them to death.

All in all, this one could be worse, considering he's based on me. I'm afraid now I have to root for him even over my own characters. I guess that was your intention... Well played, sagig, well played... But don't expect me to return the favour by creating a Sagig Super tribute, since it could get awkward if your tribute, based on me, kills my tribute, based on you, in the arena ;)

By the way, something tells me that this might not be an entirely serious character, bt I can't exactly say why I have this feeling.... Oh wait, maybe it's the fact that he is named after the one user who would obviously be Head Gamemaker if he would be a citizen of Panem. Like I said, get your facts straight!

supersagig posted: »

District: 5 Name: Ted Chicago Gender: Male Age (12-18): 18 Personality: He is very smart. He is very kind, but he knows when to

• ;P it was a joke. And i just put the more commom apperance that come to my head. I was about to put you had blonde hair XD. And no, i am stalking yet (joke) Please slap me.

Name: Pyrfection Dotaly

Age; Inmortal

District: All of them

Personality: This tribute is perfect

Apperance: This tribute is so beatiful it makes you blind

Weapon: All of thevexisting in the world

What do I see? A tribute based on me? I somehow don't think Ted is a common name in District 5, by the way. Name: Ted Chicago

• Aye, shoot me dead to.

Name: Alex Peters.

Personality: Alex is more of the smarter type, often shying away from confrontation. He rather prefers to hide away and wait. He never says much and never really makes friends. He isn't afraid to kill, only if its needed. He often second guesses his abilities.

Appearance: 5'6'', Slim and partially muscular, green eyes, short brown hair.

Weapon: small knife and stealth.

District: 7

Eh, its what I could come up with.

• edited May 2015

Both of your characters are up!

supersagig posted: »

District: 5 Name: Ted Chicago Gender: Male Age (12-18): 18 Personality: He is very smart. He is very kind, but he knows when to

• It's up!!

mr.quality posted: »

Aye, shoot me dead to. Name: Alex Peters. Age: 16 Personality: Alex is more of the smarter type, often shying away from confrontati

• edited May 2015

I'm very sorry for not submitting until now. Had a bit of trouble finding an idea for a character. I hope everything is alright with this one!

District: 4

Name: Mara Alvarez

Personality: At first, Mara comes off as a very aloof, ice-cold and distant young woman. She rarely speaks to others and the little things she does say are snarky one-liners and somewhat annoyed comments about the current situation. Her humour can be genuinely funny, at least for everyone who isn't targeted by it, but from time to time her comments heavily mock others mistakes and failures, bordering on cruelty. She absolutely despises weakness in herself and pushes herself to new limits every day in order to get stronger. However, she's not all bad. The same standards she sets for herself don't apply to others in her eyes and she can be very friendly and caring towards weaker people, as long as these people show that they try their best to overcome their weaknesses. Once she gets to know someone better, she becomes far more friendly towards that person, trying to do her best to keep that person alive. While she can be mean, cruel and a bit bitchy with words, she doesn't have an ounce of cruelty in her when it comes to actions. While she's ruthless when it comes to her own survival, she hates needless brutality and is even capable of selfless behaviour from time to time. Should she befriend someone, she would go to great lengths to care for that person, but she has a very hard time getting closer to others as a result of her cold personality.

Appearance: Mara is 5'6 tall and very thin, but not underfed. She has olive skin with a few freckles on her face and dark brown hair, which she wears slightly above shoulder-length. She has green eyes and often a very annoyed look in them. She is very athletic and a fast runner and climber.

Weapon of choice: Spear

• It's up! and its amazing :3 thank you for submitting!

I'm very sorry for not submitting until now. Had a bit of trouble finding an idea for a character. I hope everything is alright with this on

• edited May 2015

when'll this start?

• When tribute spots are filled! :)

when'll this start?

• k.

TWD_stan posted: »

When tribute spots are filled!

• District: 4

Name: Zachary Smith

Personality: Bitch, sarcastic, smart, sassy, fast, knows what he's doing at all times,

Appearance: tall, hard to kill, tan, long, straight black hair,

Weapon of choice: Sword

• Bump.

Also, when can we start?

• edited July 2015

Whenever characters list is full. I really want to try and do this but it looks like people aren't sending in characters :/

Bump. Also, when can we start?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.