Thinking of picking this up

I haven't been in the loop with this game, so I was wondering how is the overall quality compared to Walking Dead season 1? Is the character development and attachment present? Personally I felt with Walking Dead season 2 they missed a bit on that with the lack of hubs to talk with everyone. Is Game of Thrones worth it when it goes on sale? Thanks.

Comments

• I think it's better than The Walking Dead Season 2. The first episode can drag you in, and I'd recommend you play Iron From Ice, than decide. I think it's the best episode.

So yeah, try it out.

• I honestly feel the character development could be a bit better for some characters, but overall I'd definitely recommend it. Episode 4 is shaping up to be great.

• I feel like the 3 episodes we have so far, beat the first 3 episodes of TWD S1, so I'd say go for it whenever you get the chance.

• I'd say it's a lot closer to TWDG S1 in terms of vibe and gameplay than most of TTG's most recent games, so it's worth picking up if you like that game and if you're a fan of GOT.

• Sweet, thanks for the replies everyone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.