I'm really pissed off about the trailer for episode 4

It was way too spoilery and it basically tells you about the entire episode.

Comments

• We don't know what will happen in the end. Yeah, it looks like we outnumber Gryff but shit can go incredibly wrong with one little plot twist

• What do you mean?

• Well they could have left the "What are your orders?" -part out, it would've been enough to know we have some Glenmores on our side now,but otherwise I don't think it was too spoilery.

• I'd be pretty upset if that DOESN'T back fire on us.

Well they could have left the "What are your orders?" -part out, it would've been enough to know we have some Glenmores on our side now,but otherwise I don't think it was too spoilery.

• ya man i was too, entire room is full of archers all pointing at gryff, geez i wonder what will happen? well probably have a kill gryff/spare gryff option

• Well, all weapons are pointed at Gryff and Gryff and Harys are the ones looking scared, not Rodrik. So, probably not.

SerRodrik posted: »

What if Elena's brother "What are your orders?" is not directed at Rodrik but at Gryff??

• edited May 2015

What if Elena's brother "What are your orders?" is not directed at Rodrik but at Gryff??

• It will be the same as Ned Stark when he was trying to seize the throne and then Janos Slynt just killed all his men instead.

I'd be pretty upset if that DOESN'T back fire on us.

• I am hoping that this doesn't backfire. But I can feel the moment of them turning their weapons on Rodrik deep down. After all, if the Forrester's start winning now, what do we do for the next two episodes?

SerRodrik posted: »

• Well, they can be playing a game to fool Rodrik

Well, all weapons are pointed at Gryff and Gryff and Harys are the ones looking scared, not Rodrik. So, probably not.

• What pissed me off much is that Gared gets punished no matter what you did to Britt because of that asshole Finn.

• Well kinda, that ending seemed a little spoilery, I dont see what can possible save Gryff at that moment

• edited May 2015

I wonder who will kill Gryff Idiotic Whitehill. I want Rodrik to! I must have the choice to make him suffer as I did with Britt on The Wall. I knew that Elaena could be trusted! That's why I yield and submitted to Gryff.. but now... hell, yeah! Can't wait!

• What if that isn't directed at Rodrik...but at Gryff? (no, I totally didn't get that idea from the release date thread)

Well they could have left the "What are your orders?" -part out, it would've been enough to know we have some Glenmores on our side now,but otherwise I don't think it was too spoilery.

• And?

You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

• I don't trust the trailer at all.. :D

• Should have not watched it!

S.I.M.P.L.E

• Why? It's not like the preview trailers.

SoMuchSass posted: »

I don't trust the trailer at all..

• edited May 2015

All I can think of is this tweet," Gryff. Man. ....fuck that guy. Seriously." From Job...So I think it was kind of spoilery. Clearly something's going to go wrong.

Duruial posted: »

I am hoping that this doesn't backfire. But I can feel the moment of them turning their weapons on Rodrik deep down. After all, if the Forrester's start winning now, what do we do for the next two episodes?

• To all those saying they should not have watched it:

A trailer shouldn't be spoilery like this. Blaming them for watching it isn't fair at all, because it shouldn't like this in the first place. It's like saying it's my fault for reading the summary on the back cover of a book when it tells the ending to it.

• I mean I'm sure it's trying to trick us to believe that we can win against Gryff. Something horrible will happen o.O I can smell it.

AronDracula posted: »

Why? It's not like the preview trailers.

• There's always someone complaining on this I'm happy the trailer is out can't wait to play it I don't think it's a setup I will hope to bargain for ryon but one thing is for sure you must always be cautious It's the GOT after all.

• You didn't have to watch it...

• edited May 2015

If I know Telltale, the trailer is not accurate to what will actually happen in-game.

They wouldn't just hand the plot out like that.

• You'd be wrong, it was directed at Rodrik.

What if that isn't directed at Rodrik...but at Gryff? (no, I totally didn't get that idea from the release date thread)

• Rodrik has the upper hand, so i doubt it. Gryff is at his mercy. So it won't backfire.

There might be consequences for killing Gryff, but we will have the opportunity to kill Gryff. And i'll take.

I'd be pretty upset if that DOESN'T back fire on us.

• We are getting closer to the end, it makes sense that the Forresters would start winning and getting the upperhand at this point.

Or are you saying you wanted the Forrester to lose and get killed off?

Duruial posted: »

I am hoping that this doesn't backfire. But I can feel the moment of them turning their weapons on Rodrik deep down. After all, if the Forrester's start winning now, what do we do for the next two episodes?

• Finn just reported what he saw.

AronDracula posted: »

What pissed me off much is that Gared gets punished no matter what you did to Britt because of that asshole Finn.

• You are just being paranoid. It was obvious we'd get the opportunity to kick Gryff out of House Forrester eventually.

We are nearing the end here people.

SoMuchSass posted: »

I mean I'm sure it's trying to trick us to believe that we can win against Gryff. Something horrible will happen o.O I can smell it.

• By submitting to Gryff you made him look weak to his pepole though. But if you choose to stand up, the people of house Forrester are inspired and even Gryff's men are in awe.

YForrester posted: »

I wonder who will kill Gryff Idiotic Whitehill. I want Rodrik to! I must have the choice to make him suffer as I did with Britt on The Wall.

• I think it would be a pretty good plot twist if you choose your option, and then Gryff interrupts you by ordering Glenmore to arrest you, then they turn their weapons on you.

BullseyeRey posted: »

You'd be wrong, it was directed at Rodrik.

• Makes sense, we are getting closer to the end game and we knew we'd get to kick Gryff out eventually.

Alexandria posted: »

ya man i was too, entire room is full of archers all pointing at gryff, geez i wonder what will happen? well probably have a kill gryff/spare gryff option

• Well Gryff the good news is I'm not going to kill you, the better news is I'm sending you to the Wall. Hope you enjoy spending the rest of your pathetic life freezing you balls off.

• edited May 2015

I just got done watching the trailer and besides the last scene they showed it wasn't too bad when it came to spoilers.

• But that's an official trailer and not a next time preview. All of what you saw in the trailer is going to happen in the episode. some scenes may be different depending on your choices.

FishySticks posted: »

If I know Telltale, the trailer is not accurate to what will actually happen in-game. They wouldn't just hand the plot out like that.

• I wouldn't be surprised if the 'what are your orders?' comes after the visit to Highpoint, and the episode ends in a cliffhanger right after making your choice.

It might also be nice if it happens right before. You know, capture Gryff and when Lard Whitehill starts to get too upitty you casually tell him you killed all his men and now have Gryff as a hostage.

• That would be awesome. The look on his face... I can only imagine.

A_Great_Guy posted: »

I wouldn't be surprised if the 'what are your orders?' comes after the visit to Highpoint, and the episode ends in a cliffhanger right after

• The trailer did hide one thing really well: who the traitor in House Forrester is.

It looks like Rodrik outplays Gryff next episode so I'm wondering if he has the traitor apprehended by that point or if the traitor is still lurking in their midst.

• CAN'T WAIT Huehuehue >:3

Alexandria posted: »

ya man i was too, entire room is full of archers all pointing at gryff, geez i wonder what will happen? well probably have a kill gryff/spare gryff option

• edited May 2015

No offense, but that's what you think, (I also think of that as well), we don't know if we could kill/spare Gryff. Yes I know, the trailer says it all about the Glenmores pointing their swords/arrows at Gryff, but what IF, someone stops the Glenmores? I mean, anything can happen in Game of Thrones. Like I said, I'm not trying to offend you. :/

BullseyeRey posted: »

You are just being paranoid. It was obvious we'd get the opportunity to kick Gryff out of House Forrester eventually. We are nearing the end here people.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.