TOMI For Wiiware?

When is TOMI coming out on wiiware? I would buy the pc version but to tell you the truth my PC sucks bad! Its almost as good as strong bads lappy 486! So it looks like I am waiting for the wii verson of the game... but how long am I going to have to wait? Days...Weeks...Months..... ???? Any word on the release date for wiiware? Or better yet the xbox 360? ;)

Comments

• edited July 2009
    When is TOMI coming out on wiiware? I would buy the pc version but to tell you the truth my PC sucks bad! Its almost as good as strong bads lappy 486! So it looks like I am waiting for the wii verson of the game... but how long am I going to have to wait? Days...Weeks...Months..... ???? Any word on the release date for wiiware? Or better yet the xbox 360? ;)

I already asked this question in a previous forum and so has loads of other people but i know what you mean, i'm pumped for a release date.

From what i heard it will probably be a week, the following monday ( i hope :( )

I've already got my wii points on standby, i hope it doesnt take too long.
  • edited July 2009
    The console release of Wallace and Gromit seems to be a month behind generally speaking. Maybe they're getting better at it, I don't know, but at least they're not holding up their generally great PC release schedule because the console release moves like molasses.
  • edited July 2009
    W&G are not on Wiiware though. A better indicator woul be the gap between PC release nd Wiiware for StrongBad games. (and I don't recall what that was, off the top of my head).
  • edited July 2009
    Could be a week to a month depending on nintendo
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah, it seems like Nintendo basically adds things to the Wii shop whenever they feel like it... I'm not sure it's as simple as all that really, but that's what it always looked like to me. I don't think the lag time was ever a whole month though.
  • edited July 2009
    they saed it wont take as long as W&G they sayed it going to be the same week
  • edited July 2009
    jp-30 wrote: »
    W&G are not on Wiiware though. A better indicator woul be the gap between PC release nd Wiiware for StrongBad games. (and I don't recall what that was, off the top of my head).

That wouldn't be an indicator at all, actually. With SBCG4AP, they held back the PC release until the Wii release was out to have them put out at the same time. They didn't do that with Wallace and Gromit, so I thought it would be at least a bit closer.

Anyone have any source for the "within the same week" comment?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.