Help ! Unable to download episodes !

Hi ! I've recently bought the whole episode pack but everytime I try to download episode 2, I have the same message : Network unavailable.

I followed instructions I read on several topics :

• I close the game and all other apps running in the background
  • I turn off my iPhone 6 for a few minutes
  • I reset the WIFI
  • I uninstall and reinstall the app on my iPhone 6
  • I tried on another WIFI network

And still the same message... I don't understand. I bought TellTale The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones and everything worked properly while downloading the episodes. I have an iPhone 6, I have a strong WIFI and I even put my phone next to my router while downloading in order to be as effective as it can be.
I love this game and I've spent money on it... So I really need a solution !

Thanks for your help !

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately it appears that you have tried all of our usual potential solutions. If you are still experiencing the issues after resetting your WiFi network and also trying to connect to a different WiFi network than your own, and you are still experiencing the issue, can you please clarify what country/region you are currently located in?

• Thanks for your reply

I live in France.

I'm surprised episodes 2-5 can't be properly downloaded et installed since episode 1 went alright and I was able to download episodes from otherTelltale games (GoT or TWD 1 & 2). I own an iPhone 6 128 gb with the latest IOS and I tried on different powerful WIFI networks.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately it appears that you have tried all of our usual potential solutions. If you are still exper

Are you able to download episodes 3-5 successfully? Is the issue solely with Episode 2, or do all of the episodes experience issues downloading?

Thanks for your reply I live in France. I'm surprised episodes 2-5 can't be properly downloaded et installed since episode 1 went alri

• All the episodes experience issues downloading. I tried to download episodes 3, 4 and 5 and none of them could be downloaded. The download starts and after 75 or sometimes 95%, the same message appears "network unavailable".

Are you able to download episodes 3-5 successfully? Is the issue solely with Episode 2, or do all of the episodes experience issues downloading?

I sincerely apologize, unfortunately it appears that you are experiencing connectivity issues when attempting to download the episodes. I recommend trying a couple different WiFi networks, and you should be able to download the episodes successfully with a faster connection. You can also contact Apple Support and see if they have any more specific suggestions on how to improve the connection speed between the WiFi network, and your iOS device.

All the episodes experience issues downloading. I tried to download episodes 3, 4 and 5 and none of them could be downloaded. The download starts and after 75 or sometimes 95%, the same message appears "network unavailable".

This discussion has been closed.