Total load

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Good song (esp Coach Z's rap) but yeah... visually not that interesting :)
  • edited July 2009
    It'll get QOTW'd sometime later.
  • edited July 2009
    I was trying to picture Strong Bad, Homestar, and Coach Z singing together, and somehow I pictured it ending with Strong Bad punching Homestar and telling Coach Z to shut up.
    XD
  • edited July 2009
    For some reason one part reminded me of the video Shoes.
  • edited July 2009
    I'd say this one's for the wiki fans. They can spend their time creating a list in the order shown in loading screens of which toon each screen is used in.
  • edited July 2009
    Coach Z's awesome epicallyrical rappping. That is all.
  • edited July 2009

I hadn't bothered looking for it, but I knew the list would have been completed well before I made that post. ;)
  • edited July 2009
    This idea was so idioticly simple, that it was completly under our noses the entire time, that it was a genius idea. I LOVE IT.

It's a loading screen its a loading screen.
  • edited July 2009
    im depressed that theres not a "download this song" button. but, like YoshiA. said, i can wait till the QOTW.
  • edited July 2009
    im depressed that theres not a "download this song" button. but, like YoshiA. said, i can wait till the QOTW.

Whats a QOTW?

Also, the forgot one, the sbcg4ap loading screen. You know the one with strong bad running.
  • edited July 2009
    Whats a QOTW?

I think it means "Quote Of The Week."
  • Its to bad Strong Bad had to blow up Lappy. That would be the best Sbemailazation ever!
  • edited July 2009
    It'll get QOTW'd sometime later.

I hope so.
    For some reason one part reminded me of the video Shoes.

Me too. XD It was the part when Homestar was talking.
    I like that loading screen.
    I love that loading screen.
    I don't like that loading screen.
    I kinda like that loading screen.
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah. These shoes rule. These shoes suck.
  • edited July 2009
    Shmeh wrote: »
    I'd say this one's for the wiki fans. They can spend their time creating a list in the order shown in loading screens of which toon each screen is used in.

Yo, who's the loser who spent like, 2 hours doing that?

a) Me
    b) Me
    c) Me
    d) It's dot com

If you answered e), which was a), b), or c), then you're right!

How depressing...
  • edited July 2009

The Homestar Wiki People Amaze Me. I thought I loved H*R, but I'd never take the time and energy to create this. I thought I was insane, but I'd never be insane enough to create this. I thought I didn't have a life, but I'd never be so lost for something to do that I'd create this.
  • edited July 2009
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    The Homestar Wiki People Amaze Me. I thought I loved H*R, but I'd never take the time and energy to create this. I thought I was insane, but I'd never be insane enough to create this. I thought I didn't have a life, but I'd never be so lost for something to do that I'd create this.

Ouch, harsh!
    Also, about the shoes video, I was thinking the EXACT. SAME. THING.
    XD
Sign in to comment in this discussion.