Could it Happen? [comic]

TMI_comic.jpg

I was pondering yesterday whether two former-Lucasarts franchises could mesh together under the Telltale umbrella of love. I mean, both have been successful in the past, why not pay homage to each series by little add-ins?

I mean, c'mon Telltale, wouldn't it be soooo easy to just stick the Sam & Max models into the game? Maybe put them in a corner of a room, hidden by a cactus, wearing fake moustaches and doing the rumba? I'd really like to see this happen, and if you don't make it happen, I will tell all my future children about the bitterness of your company. So there.

But anyways, I just guess the excitement of the countdown has got me going.

Cheers! :D

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Haha! MAN. This puts a whole new meaning on the idea of the inventory. :eek: Why does this remind me of in MI2 when Guybrush stuck the dog in his pants.
  • edited July 2009
    I can't think of anything less unlikely than a Sam and Max cameo in a Monkey Island game

Edit: That comic is pretty funny
  • edited July 2009
    Great comic!
  • edited July 2009
    TMI_comic.jpg

I was pondering yesterday whether two former-Lucasarts franchises could mesh together under the Telltale umbrella of love. I mean, both have been successful in the past, why not pay homage to each series by little add-ins?

I mean, c'mon Telltale, wouldn't it be soooo easy to just stick the Sam & Max models into the game? Maybe put them in a corner of a room, hidden by a cactus, wearing fake moustaches and doing the rumba? I'd really like to see this happen, and if you don't make it happen, I will tell all my future children about the bitterness of your company. So there.

But anyways, I just guess the excitement of the countdown has got me going.

Cheers! :D

That, my friend, is BRILLIANT! Perhaps you could start something along the lines of the DOTT one (http://dadott.reelfilm.com/)
  • edited July 2009
    Genious.

Got any more?
  • edited July 2009
    Haha love it!
  • edited July 2009
    haha, superb!
  • edited July 2009
    Thanks guys, I don't normally do comics per-say, but I've got a few more ideas cooking.

Hopefully I'll be as motivated to work on the next few as I was this one.

Cheers
  • edited July 2009
    Decent comic, but I think Guybrush looks creepy.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.