Episode still didn't come out

i looked at the forums and saw people commented how great the episode is, and i really want to play it, but i can't...It says on my steam that "It is coming soon" Im here waiting and trying to cool down my excitement for the episode. Is there a problem with anyone else or is it just me?

Comments

• Buy directly from Telltale in the future. You will get it first.

• I know how you feel. Normally for me it comes out on steam around 6 or 7pm. (Central Europe Time +1. Live in the Netherlands)
    so.. about half an hour.

Darn it :'(

• edited May 2015

that wasn't meant to be a reply to you, sorry

Linsepins posted: »

I know how you feel. Normally for me it comes out on steam around 6 or 7pm. (Central Europe Time +1. Live in the Netherlands) so.. about half an hour. Darn it

• Will the games still be added to our Steam Library if we buy them directly from TellTale?

Tyranitar posted: »

Buy directly from Telltale in the future. You will get it first.

• Nah. It acts as a standalone game.

Will the games still be added to our Steam Library if we buy them directly from TellTale?

• The games won't be added to your Steam Library if you buy from Telltale, but you can make it to where any third party game outside of Steam can be launched from your game library listing within Steam I think. However, it just launches the version of the game you already bought elsewhere and you don't get the bonus Steam features like Cloud saves, achievements, etc.

Will the games still be added to our Steam Library if we buy them directly from TellTale?

• Lol nvm :P

that wasn't meant to be a reply to you, sorry

• Thanks Blind Sniper and @Tyranitar for the information

The games won't be added to your Steam Library if you buy from Telltale, but you can make it to where any third party game outside of Steam

• Where is the episode? I've already been playing one on Steam by this time during the release of Episode 3.

• gaah damnit the episode hasn't come yet, and i have to get up early tomorrow :(

• edited May 2015

I know how you feel, I'm still waiting for PS4 version in North America, it's supposed to come out at 1:00 PM, it's one 1:21 and it still says coming soon. It sucks even more since I also have to wait for the episode to download when it comes out.

• edited May 2015

I live in New England and the episodes (for ALL Telltale games) normally come out at 1 pm (EST). It's 1:22 right now and still no download. I've been tempted to buy directly from Telltale, but I already have a Steam account and all my other Telltale games are on it. I'd hate to switch now. Hopefully, we get the update soon.

• Just restarted Steam and an update was downloading. Fingers crossed.

• It's definitely there now. Restart Steam and it will update. Have fun!

• Yep, mine's downloading now

• Downloading now :)

• =[ it's still not available on the PS store for me...anyone else having the same problem?

• oh boy, I am watching the bars increase and watching with excitement as it is finishing

• wasn't it supposed to come out tomorrow? for the PS store

C-Dawg0128 posted: »

=[ it's still not available on the PS store for me...anyone else having the same problem?

• It's not out for me too

C-Dawg0128 posted: »

=[ it's still not available on the PS store for me...anyone else having the same problem?

• Well it's 3:19pm and still no episode 4

• 22:20 and it only starts updating now...steam hates me.

• 22:35 here, steam is nuts!

Choombi posted: »

22:20 and it only starts updating now...steam hates me.

• Where did you look to find it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.