Whitehill in Season 2

Gwyn claims that the heir to Highpoint, Torrhen, currently works with Roose Bolton. We could use a POV in Winterfell for Season 2, for the impending Stannis vs Roose battle that's about to happen in the show. If Rodrik sides with Stannis it could give us a look at both sides of the battle, which would be cool.

Any thoughts on Torrhen, his personality, appearance, which of the three kids in the picture he is, etc?

Comments

• Gets control of Torrhen Whitehill

Fails first QTE on purpose

• Soo funny Tyranitar! But i thing it should be;

Gets control of Torrhen Whitehill who proceeds to send a raven to Kings Landing, claiming that both the Boltons and my own family (Whitehill) are traitors to the crown and really just think Cersei and Jaime are incestuous fucks, thank you very much. And then Torrhen walks up to and kills Ramsay Snow and maybe his daddy too. :)

Tyranitar posted: »

Gets control of Torrhen Whitehill Fails first QTE on purpose

• Well yeh :L But I'd say he's a better person than Gryff, a bit more like Gwyn.

Tyranitar posted: »

Gets control of Torrhen Whitehill Fails first QTE on purpose

• In a serious response

I also thought of the Stannis vs Bolton scenario. Why would they bring it up otherwise? The only thing I disagree with is Rodrick. I think he will not survive this season.

ranger563 posted: »

Well yeh :L But I'd say he's a better person than Gryff, a bit more like Gwyn.

• OK so after playing the episode myself, there's three brothers in the picture: a taller (firstborn?) brother with a dagger who appears to have an arm around a younger brother with big ears, and finally one who's sitting and reading. It's fair to assume the third one is Ebbert (i think that's his name) who's studying to become a Maester, since he seems interested in learning. If Torrhen serves Roose Bolton we can assume he's the tallest son, who appears to be more battle-ready than the others.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.