So that was satisfying!

2»

Comments

• Sure there was, he's a bully and deserved it so he'd learn some manners.

fayescarlet posted: »

I felt like I beat Gryff enough by refusing to submit to him, and he ended up humiliating himself by throwing a tantrum like that. There was no need to treat him like he treated us.

• That's unlikely, the tables won't be turned again and after what Gryff did, he needed a lesson on why he shouldn't mess Rodrik.

Then again, i also had Rodrik stand up to Gryff instead of submitting, because i don't think Rodrik would act like a Craven.

I stopped when Lady Forrester insisted as well, I felt justified when Talia asked Rodrick how he knew when to stop and He replies "I knew th

• No, Maiming is karmic justice. Considering how much he likes to mock Rodrik for being "crippled".

FishySticks posted: »

I couldn't beat Gryff up too much. I gave him some bruises, but I stopped midway. Maiming him would have been overdoing it.

• So you let him get away with beating up the Maester?

JohnKersky posted: »

I didn't hit Gryff at all. Of course, he's an arrogant prick, but Rodrik is a true Lord, his father's son. Gryff wouldn't have shown such me

• He's a bully and he's an Adult, not a kid. His responsible for his own actions.

I don't regret beating him up.

Clemenem posted: »

I know it was supposed to be a reverse of roles type of thing since he beat me down so harshly in the previous episode but I couldn't help but feel sorry for the boy. I nearly killed a poor, very mentally damaged kid I wish I showed mercy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.