Rodrik Forrester vs ****** ******

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Orginal Title: Rodrik Forrester vs Ramsay Bolton

Ok so I wanted to discuss this plot line between Rodrik and Ramsay. As you know Ramsay appears at the end of Sons of Winter and claims he wants to see if he can break Rodrik however in the next episode he simply threatens Rodrik. I think if Ramsay really wanted Rodrik dead he wouldn't be chatting up. I think Ramsay will claim his men are standing by near the dread fort with Rodrik's men as captives. In order to have them returned Rodrik must produce Ironwood under House Bolton's banner. What will become of this plot line?

Comments

• Well we're obviously just going to have to find some way to make Ramsay think all the trouble over this isn't worth it so he walks away. We can't kill him, for obvious reasons, so the only solution is to make him want to walk away.

I'm thinking he'll force you to make the Ironwood too, using your people as hostages. What comes after that, I really can't predict.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I needed to edit the title sligtly as seeing Ramsay's name could spoil the end for users who haven't played yet.

I liked the twist with Ramsay at the end, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next episode.

• I am so scared that Rodrik is going to die... I don't want him to die... I'm begging you, telltale, spare my Lord or i'm gonna loose faith in everything which House Forrester is teaching us about...
    SHOW SOME HUMANITY! D:

• I feel sorry for everyone who said "We'll make Ramsay pay for what he did" to Talia. Sweet summer children

• It will be really lame if they bring him in just to kill another Forrester because everyone knows we won't be able to get any kind of revenge. Actually it's already kind of lame because I know I can't touch him, and it's not because he's a Bolton. Whatever happens next episode I'll just know he's invincible as far as this game is concerned.

• Rodrik I'd ddddddead come episode 5.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.