Opinions on L**** L******** and others at Kings Landing?

What are your thoughts on Lyman Lannister?

I felt pretty sad about him being blanked by Tarwick and later scolded by Andros. He seems genuinely chill despite the family name. I for one, I hope we get to see him again. And obviously there's everyone else, like Morgryn who's apparently been cut out of Andros' partnership. Thoughts?

Comments

• I wanted to be more nicer to him....But sadly, I had to play the game.

• I feel like Lyman Lannister and Tommen Baratheon share the same genes. I just wanted Mira to take Lyman out of sight and give him a hug.

• Gosh, I feel rather bad for not picking that option...

HelloMyLord posted: »

If you choose " I'm sorry about what happened to you " He will say " Andros was wrong about you , you're kind lady Mira "

• If you choose " I'm sorry about what happened to you "

He will say " Andros was wrong about you , you're kind lady Mira "

I wanted to be more nicer to him....But sadly, I had to play the game.

• He seems to be the only decent person in King's Landing. I told him I was sorry for what happened to him and it was nice to see him stand up to Andros. Poor dude deserved to catch a break.

• What was even better was Lord Andros' face after that when he was talking to Mira, I wish I got a picture of it, it was priceless.

Rock114 posted: »

He seems to be the only decent person in King's Landing. I told him I was sorry for what happened to him and it was nice to see him stand up to Andros. Poor dude deserved to catch a break.

• I thought he was going to burst a blood vessel and fucking die right there. Dat face.

What was even better was Lord Andros' face after that when he was talking to Mira, I wish I got a picture of it, it was priceless.

• I love her being all kinds of smug and calm. Don't fuck with simple handmaidens.

What was even better was Lord Andros' face after that when he was talking to Mira, I wish I got a picture of it, it was priceless.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.