Was there any point to

Submitting to Gryff in episode 3? I was waiting for some payoff but from what I can tell, it doesn't seem like it meant anything at all.

Comments

• It meant for me he was clueless as fuck when I tripped him and spit on his face. Even if it didn't mean more I'll do it again. Oh, woe is me, cripple... GUESS WHAT I BROUGHT SOLDIERS AND CAN FIGHT YOU WITH MY WALKING STICK.

• Well, there was the beating scene, wouldn't that give you satisfaction enough?

• No? If I'd known there'd be no consequences, I would have just stood up to Gryff all along. It's a little disappointing.

bloop posted: »

Well, there was the beating scene, wouldn't that give you satisfaction enough?

• I think it will help with convincing Ramsay that you aren't worth his time. It's about the only way to survive other than dumb luck.

• That cane is no longer a walking stick, it's a WHOMPIN' stick. ;-)

Gapaot posted: »

It meant for me he was clueless as fuck when I tripped him and spit on his face. Even if it didn't mean more I'll do it again. Oh, woe is me, cripple... GUESS WHAT I BROUGHT SOLDIERS AND CAN FIGHT YOU WITH MY WALKING STICK.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.