Ironrath's Surprise Guest

DOESN'T HE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO?

Comments

• According to the plot, no.

• He really should.

• If he kills Rodrik I might be done with this game....

• I love how the game is like "Oh, got rid of Gryff huh? LET'S GIVE YOU SOMEONE TEN TIMES WORSE WHO HAS THE ABILITY TO KILL YOU AT ANY SECOND IF HE WANTS TO AND YOU HAVE NO WAY TO KILL HIM BECAUSE HE'S AN IMPORTANT SHOW AND BOOK CHARACTER, KTHANKSBYE"

• really? yes. like psycho girl hunting

in the game? no

• Might want to throw a spoiler tag on this at least for a week or so.

• The only reason Im afraid of Ramsay is because I know I cant do anything to him because of the canon :(

• At least the Forresters have paid their taxes. You know how much of a stickler he is about that

• Maybe don't be on the forums unless you've played or seen the episode

Skiba7671 posted: »

Might want to throw a spoiler tag on this at least for a week or so.

• Relax, he's just there to verify the deal you made with Lord Asshill... and maybe stab someone. Hopefully Eleana ("won't forget that") doesn't interfere.

• Fine, you win. Feel like a dick

Skiba7671 posted: »

Might want to throw a spoiler tag on this at least for a week or so.

• "She's quite pretty, your fiancée, we would get along well"

"DO YOU LIKE HUNTING?!"

Katalept posted: »

Relax, he's just there to verify the deal you made with Lord Asshill... and maybe stab someone. Hopefully Eleana ("won't forget that") doesn't interfere.

• I just feel the need to put this here...

Alt text

• Me too. I love the Bolton because they are powerful and threatening. I just want them to stay far far away from the Forresters.

I'm conflicted. I love the Boltons and enjoy Ramsay's character a lot. BUT I WANT HIM AWAY FROM MY FAMILY

• I'm conflicted. I love the Boltons and enjoy Ramsay's character a lot. BUT I WANT HIM AWAY FROM MY FAMILY

I just feel the need to put this here...

• I knew he'd come back sometime ;____;

Though lol @ the people who thought he wouldn't return :p

• To be fair, he did kill Ethan and set off the Whitehill occupation of Ironrath. You'd think that would satisfy him but Ramsay gets bored easily...

Green613 posted: »

I knew he'd come back sometime ;____; Though lol @ the people who thought he wouldn't return

• I think you mean "Fooking" Ramsay Snow :P. And I think he could turn Rodrik the unbreakable into Rodrik the flayed>:)

• I admire your censorship skills

HiroVoid posted: »

Title edited for spoilers for the episode.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

Title edited for spoilers for the episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.