I think we can rule out ****** as a traitor...

Duncan,BECAUSE....

Duncan

Comments

• I still think it's Lady Forrester.

• Supposedly, Royland does the same thing though. So, that means it's the maester or Lady Forrester.

• edited May 2015

That's non canon though so it doesn't mean anything really. Though I do think the Maester is the traitor(I believe the beating was just a ruse). I originally thought it was Lady Forrester, but the episode 5 preview kind of disproves my theory.

• I prefer Royland's version, instead of "Just say the word" its "WHEN CAN I START MURDERING THEM" or something to that effect!

• Royland does the exact same thing.

Supposedly, Royland does the same thing though. So, that means it's the maester or Lady Forrester.

• does anyone have roylands version on youtube or something?

Echopapa posted: »

I prefer Royland's version, instead of "Just say the word" its "WHEN CAN I START MURDERING THEM" or something to that effect!

• If you bring Arthur (Elaena's brother) and the Glenmores along with you, real bloodbath will happen. Arthur shoots Lord Whitehill in the neck, then the Glenmore archers shoot Ludd with 2 more arrows, the Whitehill crossbowmen kills Arthur, his archers and Lady Forrester, Duncan/Royland is killed by the Whitehill soldier who stabs him through the back, the remaining Glenmore archer shoots Gwyn in the stomach. The crossbowmen kills Rodrik with 3 arrows. This scene was just 10/10. Brilliant non-canon!

• It's Lady Forrester's idea to kill all the ravens and to bar the gates, so I don't think she's the traitor. It must be the maester.

Supposedly, Royland does the same thing though. So, that means it's the maester or Lady Forrester.

• 25:58

"CAN I FUCKING MURDER HIM YET?!"

Hanburger posted: »

does anyone have roylands version on youtube or something?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.