Restoring purchases

I have recently brought all the episodes of back to the future the game. However, I would like to restore these purchases is there anyway I can do this ?

Comments

• Also, when I'm on the app and press the restore purchases button it pops up with 'download additional episodes now? And doesn't restore my purchases

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you are still unable to restore your purchases by following the steps in the workaround thread, please try proceeding through the purchase path to purchase the episodes again (make sure that it is the same thing that you purchased the first time, either the multi-pack, or the episodes individually) then when you are prompted enter your password. As long as you are logging into the same Apple account that you originally purchased the game application with, you should be able to tap 'Buy' when it says “Confirm your in-app purchase”, and you will receive a pop up saying “You’ve already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?” and tap OK and your previously purchased episodes will restore.

Jacobccfc posted: »

Also, when I'm on the app and press the restore purchases button it pops up with 'download additional episodes now? And doesn't restore my purchases

• I do not want to purchase them again, I would like to restore the purchase

If you are still unable to restore your purchases by following the steps in the workaround thread, please try proceeding through the purchas

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

As long as you are logging into the same Apple account that you originally purchased the game application with, you should be able to tap 'Buy' when it says “Confirm your in-app purchase”, and you will receive a pop up saying “You’ve already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for Free?” and tap OK and your previously purchased episodes will restore.

If for any reason you are charged a second time for the purchase of the episodes/multi-pack, please contact Apple Support, and they will be able to assist you with refunding the secondary purchase.

Jacobccfc posted: »

I do not want to purchase them again, I would like to restore the purchase

This discussion has been closed.