Unexpected Surprise

So, that ending then...Was not expecting the return of Ramsay to say the very least. When I heard his voice I broke out into a nervous laugh...What happened to everyone?

This doesn't bode well for anyone...

Comments

• edited May 2015

Things were getting too good. It was time for hurricane Ramsay to show up again and completely mess up the chessboard. That’s basically how I see him in this story, a force of nature that comes out when you are feeling safe.

• When I was walking up outside, I thought that it was Gryff laughing. When I went inside and heard Ramsay and Talia talking, I seriously thought it was Gryff and Elaena, and that the Glenmores had betrayed you. So glad it wasn't :D

• I thought it was Gryff at first too, I thought he had somehow escaped. Ramsay didn't make it any better though.

derrickd95 posted: »

When I was walking up outside, I thought that it was Gryff laughing. When I went inside and heard Ramsay and Talia talking, I seriously thought it was Gryff and Elaena, and that the Glenmores had betrayed you. So glad it wasn't

• When I heard his voice I paused the game and at that moment I finally realized that even after everything that happened, we are royally fucked (and not just because Ramsay is a lord now).

• i litaerally gasped and was wide eyed, ramsey makes me nervous.

• Hell, Ramsay makes it worse. Gryff is a harmless little kitten compared to Ramsay. I would gladly take a Glenmore betrayal over a round two with GOT's evillest bastard.

I thought it was Gryff at first too, I thought he had somehow escaped. Ramsay didn't make it any better though.

• Asked Talia to wait in the grove... Kids these days.

• Gryff is probably dead, that will piss off Ludd. Maybe I can aim that anger at Ramsey so when Stannis the Mannis comes calling he'll have the Foresters AND the Whitehills. Then again his eldest is with Roose so he may decide to just sit it out.

• Hopefully ramsey's chaos can work against the whitehills this time

• I started freaking out when I heard Ramsay's voice and that moment where he shouts "RODRIK!" enthusiastically like a child I started crying to myself "everything was going so well..." (I didn't literally cry btw)

• That was a big surprise I was expecting Gryff to have had help from a traitor to take over. This is not good.

• At first I thought the laughing belonged to Eleana's brother or Gryff, but then I suddenly recognized the voice. Aaa the shock.. almost fell out of my chair, I really was convinced we'd never see Ramsay again. EVER. I left the Glenmore's at Ironwrath, so if they have been flayed then I'm fucking responsible..

• My reaction when i heard Ramsey's voice...Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.