The Episode 5 Speculation Thread

What do you guys think will happen in the next episode?

Comments

• Finding out who the Traitor is and find the North Grove.

• That might not be about the traitor. Could be Ludd doing something

We'll definitely find out who the traitor is. And yes, I know we shouldn't go off of what the teaser says, but notice in the teaser Rodrik s

• We'll definitely find out who the traitor is. And yes, I know we shouldn't go off of what the teaser says, but notice in the teaser Rodrik says something like, "I can't believe I trusted HIM." So this rules out the mother, which leaves the Maester, Royland, and Duncan. Now the Maester took a brutal beating in this episode, so unless the Maester is willing to get beat up to make it look like he isn't the traitor, then I think we can rule him out, which leaves Duncan and Royland. If I had to guess, I'd say Duncan.

• edited May 2015

Yeah i thought i heard the "him" part too. I always thought it was Lady Forrester.

I'd say its the Maester. Royland+Duncan have way too many moments where they show their loyalty, unless telltale deicedes to make the traitor whoever you don't choose as sentinel which is stupid.

I believe the maester was beat up because Gryff is unaware of his working for Ludd. Ludd didn't tell his daughter, she overheard it, so it's possible he didin't tell many people at all. Gryff probably then assumed the maester was loyal to Forresters and Ludd's daughter says he is quick to anger.

Oh and i also think we will see Mira forming new alliances in King's landing and feeling the consequences to her actions this episode (she had to betray or lie to people). I think we will be given a Finn vs Cotter choice soon too, if not the next episode then the one after that.

Finally i think Asher will start making his way back to westeros.

• We find out who the traitor is and we find the North grove which proves to be a keeping grounds for a giant ice dragon.

• The maester was beaten up this episode as a diversion tactic, deliberately so that you would rule him out. The game writers know players suspect him, so they're trying to lead you astray. I doubt Gryff even knows that Ludd has a spy at Ironrath, let alone who it is. And Ortengryn could hardly say, "Hey Gryff, stop beating me up. I'm working for your dad."

We'll definitely find out who the traitor is. And yes, I know we shouldn't go off of what the teaser says, but notice in the teaser Rodrik s

Sign in to comment in this discussion.