Abandoned Ironrath

What do you lads and lasses think about what happened to every living, breathing person in Ironrath. I think a good bunch of them were killed, probably flayed to death. But I also speculate that they may have fled when they saw Ramsay Snow (and perhaps a Bolton Army) coming their way. So what do you people say about this.

Comments

• I suspect Eleanna and her goons left when they say Ramsay's ass coming

• edited May 2015

I suspect, because of the arrows and blood, that the Glenmore gaurd initially tried to fight back, but realizing it was Ramsay Bolton, figured it wasn't worth the fight and retreated with Elaena. Every other person probably left or was killed, though there's not really enough evidence of bloodshed to suggest a lot of people were killed.

As for Royland or the Maester, I think Royland and whatever is left of our own men are locked up, and the Maester might be still recovering somewhere and is unable to do much about it even if he wanted to.

• All I know is that I will be extremely annoyed if leaving Ironwrath garrisoned results in my small army getting slaughtered. What was the point of keeping them there if they couldn't defend it from anything?

I was expecting Ludd to know what had happened at Ironwrath and that he'd attempt to retake it(and Griff) while drawing me + Glenmore soldiers out for "negotiations" as a diversion.

• Same, If all my Glenmores died I will very extremely annoyed.

Storm_Lord posted: »

All I know is that I will be extremely annoyed if leaving Ironwrath garrisoned results in my small army getting slaughtered. What was the p

• I'm more worried that if Gryff is dead I'll have a really pissed off Ludd on my hands.

• Yea, I left them there because I figured a shitton of archers and high ground would make Ironwrath somewhat defensible. But nothing can stop the Deus ex Bolton. Undoing all my work in the previous 2 hrs (flips table).

Storm_Lord posted: »

All I know is that I will be extremely annoyed if leaving Ironwrath garrisoned results in my small army getting slaughtered. What was the p

• But like someone mentioned earlier, it is possible they simply ran away. And I actually thought that it could be dangerous to take the Glenmores with you. Because if you come back with them and the Bolton men are still lingering about, it could end bad. But that's assuming they're not already dead if I left them behind.

RykaStar posted: »

Yea, I left them there because I figured a shitton of archers and high ground would make Ironwrath somewhat defensible. But nothing can stop the Deus ex Bolton. Undoing all my work in the previous 2 hrs (flips table).

• The moment I recognized Ramsay's voice behind the door...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.