So...Who got the Bad "ending"?

I ordered the Glemore soldiers to attack Ludd and at first I was jumping up and down when they shot Ludd right in the throat, but Then Gwyn was pierced...Rylon was stabbed...Lady Forrester went also down....And so did Rodrick. My mouth was on the floor until the game over screen popped up and I couldn't help but burst into laughter. Anyone else have the same experience?

Comments

• edited May 2015

I laughed my ass off with it happened too.

• I just called his bluff like a BOSS

• And it was sweet. "Whitehill is still a Whitehill , and Forrester is still a Forrester." Hate Ludd all you want, but he at least knows family is important.

MyTwoCents posted: »

I just called his bluff like a BOSS

• I couldn't help myself to kill that fat s.o.b and beat his son half way to death. it was so worth it until arthur got shot in the face then elaena died then poor ryon and then...well fuck gwyn. then me and momma forrester died then I was like no no can't happen... yet.

• Are you kidding?! I didn't get that ending - I was just wondering how nobody died in that episode.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I also had the same experience but instead of the solders shooting him with arrows Rodick told Royland to attack and he threw a axe at Ludd's head :P

• Yeah same thing if you take duncan, axe to the head.

OzzyUK posted: »

I also had the same experience but instead of the solders shooting him with arrows Rodick told Royland to attack and he threw a axe at Ludd's head :P

• I called his bluff.

• Ryon was looking at me all .. "What did you just say!?" Until i followed up with the rest .. But that initial "Fine! Do it! Go on! Do it!" type deal.. Probably had him checking for pant puddles :P

Gapaot posted: »

And it was sweet. "Whitehill is still a Whitehill , and Forrester is still a Forrester." Hate Ludd all you want, but he at least knows family is important.

• edited May 2015

I called his bluff, attacking was obviously suicide...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.