Can we download twice?

Hi
I have pre-orderd the game, but I've never downloaded a game before, so I don't know what the protocol for this type of thing is, but my computers having some problems at the moment. Let's just say it's a bit tempermental, and therefore very liable to crashing and maybe even wiping the memory. If this happened, would I be able to re-download the game with the same code, or would I have to wait for the hard copy to come out before I could re-play the game?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• edited July 2009
    You can re-download under the 'Your Games' section. (top right)
  • edited July 2009
    tmsmyth4 wrote: »
    You can re-download under the 'Your Games' section. (top right)
    As many times as you like, actually. And unless I'm very mistaken the server also supports resuming interrupted downloads.

np: Jackie Leven & The Stornoway Girls - Madam George (The Haunted Year: Spring - Greetings From Milford)
  • edited July 2009
    yeah, it should be possible, I did it with a sam and max download.
    I first downloaded and installed it , but a graphics driver glitch made the game horrible to play (white flashes, textures going on/off at random) and there was no updated driver.
    So I switched over to another system I had, redownloaded, and reinstalled. And now it worked fine and no problem with activating, and not even an instant banning from telltale for assuming I pirated it since it was already activated on a completly different system just moments before (of course, both systems had the same external ip, so that might help)
  • edited July 2009
    Download as many times as you need, activate....something like 20 activations. And Telltale support is pretty amicable.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.