Disappointed

Only 22.4% of you let Beshka kill her slave master?

This is the first time I'm genuinely surprised I have the least popular choice.

What made you guys kill him yourselves/ stop her?

Comments

• I didn't want to waste the opportunity of a much needed army for house Forrester.

• Agreed. My family comes before my friend's chance at vengeance.

I didn't want to waste the opportunity of a much needed army for house Forrester.

• edited May 2015

Because I desperately need dragon-lady's help, and she said she'd help as long as we follow the other guy's orders. If we let Beshka have her vigilante justice, it would ruin the focus of the mission. She should have been rational.

• I didn't stop her either. Daenerys can go fuck off somewhere. Call Asher a liar... Fucking skank.

• I let her kill him because I thought he deserved it.

• I think he did say "both of you" when giving his orders. I'm not sure though, don't quote me on that.

Poogers555 posted: »

I just killed him myself because Croft didnt say Asher couldnt

• Alt text

I didn't stop her either. Daenerys can go fuck off somewhere. Call Asher a liar... Fucking skank.

• I killed him myself, but I honestly can't come up with any good reasoning for doing so.

• edited May 2015

To be fair, there are three choices that probably split the players three ways into smaller percentages, and two of them lead to the master's death. Still, I was surprised too since I also made the choice to stop Croft. While I didn't want to jeapordize the mission or Dany's help, I really want Beskha on my side, and it's hard to say her vengeance isn't justified.

• I just killed him myself because Croft didnt say Asher couldnt

Alt text

• Yeah, but he said he would shoot Beshka if she did anything, so I was just like. "lel"

LoseMyHome posted: »

I think he did say "both of you" when giving his orders. I'm not sure though, don't quote me on that.

• Oh I didn't really hear that haha I figured Croft wouldn't actually shoot us.

Yeah, but he said he would shoot Beshka if she did anything, so I was just like. "lel"

• Listen man- I gave her the wine and she called me little brother. Me and her- we're family.

Agreed. My family comes before my friend's chance at vengeance.

• Preach

I didn't stop her either. Daenerys can go fuck off somewhere. Call Asher a liar... Fucking skank.

• Same logic here haha

• I wanted her to kill him, but family comes first, so I had to stop her.

• edited May 2015

Personally, I only view my blood and my spouse as family. Had one too many bad friends in my life, I suppose. During hard times, my family was there when my friends left me. I think our personal experiences probably influence our choices in these games. Ultimately, all that is meaningless because I see the choice as me putting Ryon, a innocent little boy, my real sibling, above my drinking buddy's revenge. It's hard for me to justify letting her screw up my chance at saving my brother. She can get her vengeance some other time. I appreciate Beskha, but Ryon is my top priority at the moment. I understand why some people chose differently. I'm just giving the logic behind my choice. I'm one of those "family first" people, I guess. :-)

jokerofish posted: »

Listen man- I gave her the wine and she called me little brother. Me and her- we're family.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I chose the silent option since I had no right in this choice, it was Beskha's right, not mine.

• Well, you have to remember what you're there for. Stopping Beshka practically guarantees you the army you're seeking. If she can forgive you for nearly getting her burned to death, then she can forgive you for this.

Judging by the Episode 5 preview (and with the way Telltale works, quite frankly), it seems you get your army regardless, but you can't fault people for taking probably the most sensible choice at the time.

• I kinda just thought "eh, Beskha needs this and this guy deserves to die." and assumed the game would give me the army regardless.

Also think if there is any kind of friendly former relationship between Croft and Asher/Beskha, there should hopefully be a part in episode 5 allowing you to ask Croft not to speak of it. I think Beskha's reasoning is entirely justified and neither Croft or Daenerys can argue with it.

• edited May 2015

I ashor/me kill em..

1) To take the blame away from Beshka should their be repercussions..

2) To spare her having to face a childhood trauma, perhaps loosing a piece of herself.. For even if she had killed him.. The pain of what he did would of stayed with her regardless.. Thusly I removed the option for that realization.. I removed a piece of that weight on her soul.. She may be upset initially.. But i did her a service.

3) Hearing that animal say her name after what he did.. "my beshka" grrr!!

I'm sure there were other reasons.. But that is what came into my head during that scene when it was taking place.

P.S. There is no way a child-killer would have the chance to live, and possibly escape justice in the chaotic mess that was to follow.

• edited May 2015

I let her kill him. Beshka is more family to my Asher than his actual family. Besides people act like not killing him is really gonna change everything. Guess they haven't learned from previous TTG's lol.

• edited May 2015

I mean, /technically/ Beshka just got a jumpstart on doing what Daenerys wanted to happen anyways. Slaves of Meereen to take their justice into their own hands. She just doesn't know it yet (and I'm not sure Beshka will tell her). So by that logic, she can't not give Asher his army even if you let her kill the master!

• HAHA same here man! I couldn't resist killing someone just for the hell of it.

Forsoothe posted: »

I killed him myself, but I honestly can't come up with any good reasoning for doing so.

• That pretty much sums up why I decided to be Beska's personal faceless man, though I wanted the option for her to finish him off after I tortured him for a bit.

MyTwoCents posted: »

I ashor/me kill em.. 1) To take the blame away from Beshka should their be repercussions.. 2) To spare her having to face a childhood

• I killed him myself because I was sick of hearing Croft and Beshka argue.

• Same...

• Yea. Beshka could do whatever the hell she wanted after that origin story. It really broke me when she stumbled drunk out of the tents and says "don't worry, I won't let you down." I think Beshka has been the definition of ride or die for Asher, while his actual family may never have contacted him again if it weren't for Boltons/Whitehill. She earned this (imo).

• I did the same, too bad this option pissed off both of them. xD

• This was really the only time I fully supported her.

• That makes sense. I guess I'm still fixated on the fact that the Forrester's exiled Asher. So as loyal as my Asher is to his family- He always remembers that they sent him away because he fell in love with the wrong girl. And that Beshka has been the loyal friend at his side when he was without a home, a family and a direction.

Personally, I only view my blood and my spouse as family. Had one too many bad friends in my life, I suppose. During hard times, my family w

• Right? Daenerys would have to be a real technical prick if she was like "I wanted the slaves to kill the master's and free themselves of their change and technically you're no longer a slave..."

Rynna posted: »

I mean, /technically/ Beshka just got a jumpstart on doing what Daenerys wanted to happen anyways. Slaves of Meereen to take their justice i

• I stabbed him myself so she won't have to burden the blame for it. There was already tensions between Beskha and Daenerys even before the mission started. Better safe than sorry.

• That's exactly what I was thinking. Beshka was a slave and suffered because of that guy, it was her right to mete out some justice. Unfortunately, Daenerys probably won't see it that way lol

Rynna posted: »

I mean, /technically/ Beshka just got a jumpstart on doing what Daenerys wanted to happen anyways. Slaves of Meereen to take their justice i

• Dragon Bitch said that justice belongs to the people of Meereen, meaning the slaves. Beskha was a slave in Meereen. Her killing her former master is exactly what Dragon Bitch said needed to happen. A slave taking justice on her master. She's probably too stupid to realize that though so she'll get angry at me regardless.

• I did it because I'd rather risk my own life then hers. If the Mother of Dragon's wants my head for doing it so be it. Asher has a way with words. Beshka just call her a bitch and end up dead. Then again I still hope that Asher and Beshka could have something there. Blame Revy from Black Lagoon I guess. Warrior women with tough backgrounds for whatever reason make my heart bleed a bit. At least in fiction.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.