****** **** WTF

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Allright how can it be that Ramsey Snow was present at Ironrath it the end of chapter 4 considering that we are in season 4 chapter 10 or later. I know that Stannis Barathion has recently landed at the wall and that Roose Bolton must be scared shitless at the prospect that virtually all the lesser houses of the north will join Stannis against him and that Tywin Lannister's death will prevent any reinforcements from the south

Comments

• i dont think we are that far into it yet?

• Stannis hasn't arrived yet. We were at the goddamned wall! Did you see Stannis there? We're at the point where Jon ran off to hunt down Karl "The Fookin' Legend of Gin Alley" Tanner. Stannis won't arrive for nearly half-a-season.

• Tommen Barathion has just been crowned that happens in season 4 chapter 10 and in the end of that chapter Stannis lands at the wall

• I had to look this one up. The events of this episode correspond to Season 4 Episode Five, not Ten. The episode "First of His Name" is the one where Tommen is crowned, and when the raid on Craster's keep takes place (Which we see them leave for). Stannis is not at the wall yet.

jmkarlsson posted: »

Tommen Barathion has just been crowned that happens in season 4 chapter 10 and in the end of that chapter Stannis lands at the wall

• I don't think he has been crowned yet. Also look at Asher, Meereen has only just been captured, which happens early on in the series

Tommen Barathion has just been crowned that happens in season 4 chapter 10 and in the end of that chapter Stannis lands at the wall

• Your timeline's all mucked up, son. We're halfway through season 4.
    k thanx bye

• I was under the impresion that the former high septon was removed from office after the purple wedding due to his relation to Tyrion and that the one who crowned Tommen was the high sparrow

Your timeline's all mucked up, son. We're halfway through season 4. k thanx bye

• edited May 2015

No. Cersei doesn't trust the former High Septon, but she doesn't do anything about it at the time. He crowns Tommen (in book 3, half way through season 4), then Cersei has him murdered in chapter 17 of book 4, after discovering Lancel confessed their incestuous intimacy to him. The game follows show-canon anyway, so the books are irrelevant here.

I was under the impresion that the former high septon was removed from office after the purple wedding due to his relation to Tyrion and that the one who crowned Tommen was the high sparrow

Sign in to comment in this discussion.