Master list of MI fangames

Right, so after refreshing all official MI games I decided to spend some time with notable fangames.
Here's a page where you can find most of theme: http://voodoofgisland.altervista.org/encompleti.html
My favorites are Devil's Triangle and M:I 2: LeChuck's Revange.
Did you play any of them? What do you think of them? Maybe you know some other MI fangames worth playing?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Wow, I had no idea there were so many fangames that were actually finished.
  • edited July 2009
    Most of them are very amateurish, though. Still, there are some gems here and there, like Maniac Mansion Deluxe.
  • edited July 2009
    I remember Devil's Triangle and M:I 2. Good stuff.
  • edited July 2009
    Devil's Triangle and M:I 2 are great storywise (nice touch is that M:I 2 explains what happened between LCR and CMI).
    Non-MI games like LucasManiac, MM deluxe or MM Mania are also nice.
    If anybody enjoys platforms or figts there are some of those too.
  • edited July 2009
    I think you've just doomed them all to C&Ds by posting that.
  • edited July 2009
    Huh? I think LA is LucasArts again with the new president and not LucasArse, like they were with the previous one.
  • edited July 2009
    Those were already finished by the time of the big C&D attack that got to Fate of Monkey Island and all those Leshaw (IIRC) games.

I remember playing Devil's Triangle, Night of the Hermit and the FOMIs so long ago
  • edited July 2009
    There are fan remakes of Kings quest 1-3 that are fantastic even the voice work is pretty good.
  • edited July 2009
    Let's not forget quest For Glory 2 VGA remake, which is positively addicting when you get into it; I'm not even kidding, I LOVE the battle system it has. And the quirky characters; I mean the Marx Brothers are in it. And the upcoming Space Quest 2 VGA remake.

And there's also a game made in the style of Sierra adventures called A Tale of Two Kingdoms, which is positively brilliant.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.