Isn't ****** supposed to be shaven at this point in time?

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

And also, isn't Ramsay supposed to be worrying about capturing Moat Cailin for his daddy? His presence at Ironrath feels a bit forced.

Comments

• Eh I'm not sure how close Ironrath is to Moat Cailin. And yes he should most definitely be shaven

• Moat Cailin is at the southern border of the north and Ironrath is at the northern edge. They couldn't be further away. However the show has Littlefinger travel from Winterfell to King's Landing in a couple of episodes so seemingly this westeros isn't very big at all.

Clemenem posted: »

Eh I'm not sure how close Ironrath is to Moat Cailin. And yes he should most definitely be shaven

• Have you seen him without his beard? He looks so damn creepy! I'm glad that he kept his beard.

• Littlefinger probably has a private jet he uses to get around.

StrawHuman posted: »

Moat Cailin is at the southern border of the north and Ironrath is at the northern edge. They couldn't be further away. However the show has

• But the North is larger than all the other 6 kingdoms combined

Moat Cailin is at the southern border of the north and Ironrath is at the northern edge. They couldn't be further away. However the show has

• And let's not forget Witerfell is not that far from Ironrath.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.