how to buy + how long

okay i would like to buy tales of monkey island but i have no idea how i buy it or download it. do i need a program like steam to download it and how many times can i re-download it.(in case of hard disc failure) how long is each episode? thank you.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    No, you would not need steam. You can download it from this website. All you need is an internet browser (and a computer, should it be up to the system reqs for the game).
  • edited July 2009
    Dunky80 wrote: »
    okay i would like to buy tales of monkey island but i have no idea how i buy it or download it. do i need a program like steam to download it and how many times can i re-download it.(in case of hard disc failure) how long is each episode? thank you.
    Click here and than on "add to cart". (As you posted here, you should have an account for the Telltale store already: It is the same as used for the forum.)
    Tomorrow you will then get a download link by email and can also download the game as often as you like from this page: <click>
    Telltale games use online registration, meaning that you need to enter your individual serial number (or user name and password) when you start the game for the first time and submit to the Telltale server. The game then gets "unlocked" for that specific PC. (However, you can repeat this procedure several times before it does not work any longer, for example if you buy a new PC or want to install the game on your laptop later.)
  • edited July 2009
    Click here and than on "add to cart". (As you posted here, you should have an account for the Telltale store already: It is the same as used for the forum.)
    Tomorrow you will then get a download link by email and can also download the game as often as you like from this page: <click>
    Telltale games use online registration, meaning that you need to enter your individual serial number (or user name and password) when you start the game for the first time and submit to the Telltale server. The game then gets "unlocked" for that specific PC. (However, you can repeat this procedure several times before it does not work any longer, for example if you buy a new PC or want to install the game on your laptop later.)

thank you, buying now :)
  • edited July 2009
    gott a question i bought this game will it be deliver by mail and how long will it be?
  • edited July 2009
    Dracula wrote: »
    gott a question i bought this game will it be deliver by mail and how long will it be?

you download it from here and when all 5 episodes are released you can order a DVD with the whole game on it.
  • edited July 2009
    By the way, the Shopping or Activation Support forum would be a better place to ask questions like these, as you can get answers directly from Telltale there.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.