Do the Forresters and Whitehills have a common enemy?

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I feel like the Forresters and Whitehills will allie against the Boltons after Ludd says something about the Boltons coming for their Ironwood. I know it seems unlikely because Rosse and Ramsay are canon but it's just a thought so lets ignore that part. As for the traitor I think he might be a spy for the Boltons working against both the Forresters and Whitehills.

I really like that sigil in Highpoint that Gwyn shows Rodrik.

Edit: I've actually considered the possibility of the Glenmores being antagonists for the Forresters/Whitehills not sure how likely that is though and Arthur is so awesome so I wasn't sure if I should mention it give me your thoughts on the Glenmores being antagonists?

Comments

• They might team up with Stannis in the next season.

• I would have believed that if Ludd wasn't being such a prick...Remember he's using the money from the Ironwood to assemble an army of sellswords. Lyman mentioned how he wanted to take over Ironrath with that army so i doubt he wants an alliance. If the Boltons do turn against Ludd i can see him make up his mind but it hasn't come to that yet so we'll see. It's true the Whitehills and the Forresters used to be allies in the past but a man like Ludd isn't suited to restore a friendship like that again simply because he's too selfish, rude and arrogant.

As for the Glenmores being the antagonists...i highly doubt it. I brought the Glenmore army to Highpoint and when we returned Arthur was calling for his sister as well. I don't think they're part of a conspiracy. Eleana likes Rodrick too much to betray him.

• I agree with Glenmore antagonist being unlikely It's just a random thought I had before I played episode 4.

• Yeah but I thought I heard Andros/whatever his name was, was raising an army without the Whiltehills knowledge or something like that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.