Most annoying people in each episode (possible spoilers)

Episode 1: Homestar

Yes, it's Strong Bad's fault for even getting Homestar there. But who pranked the KOT causing Episode 2, won TFCRTTEOTR, and stole documents for the KOT? YOU.

Runner up: Strong Mad

While it's hillarious to run into Strong Mad and have him throw you out, it still kinda frustrates me how he isn't helping Strong Bad with this.

Episode 2: Homestar

Yep, him again. He dosen't even let you out of the castle. And if you talk to him you feel insulted. He even says that Strong Bad has a dumb job, and thought that the KOT was Strong Bad's mom. Double burn.

Runner up: Strong Sad

Back and more whiny-er then ever, Strong Sad gets on your nerves. From whining about sickness, to calling you My Leige, you are so glad to beat Maps and Minions.

Episode 3: LIMOZEEEEEEN!

Okay, we know are band is terrible, you just continue to insult us more. Like you could play any bet-oh yeah. You can.

Runner up: Marzipan

2 words: EAT. GUITAR.

Episode 4: Marzipan

Marzipan dosen't give you a little hair. You'd think she has enough. And when you do trick her in to getting some, YOU GET A PENCIL STUCK IN YOUR HEAD. I can't believe Strong Bad was killed from that.

Runner-up: Uh, no one. Can't really think of anything.

Episode 5: Stinkoman

"BLAHAHA YOU SUCK! YOU'RE SO DUMB! I HAVE NO BETTER INSULT! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Runner-up: Homestar

Bad flying pop-up Homestar! Bad!

This is just my opinions. This stuff was all pretty comical. Who do you think was annoying in SBCG4AP?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Meh. These are only annoying is you don't like being insulted. Being insulted is a daily event for me, so I didn't mind them at all.

P.S. Gel-Arshie MADE episode 5 for me. So weird, so weird, so very very weird. It's disturbingly funny!
  • edited July 2009
    Gel-Arshie was disturbing for me. And funny, because I had seen King of Kong, A Fistful of Quarters not long before Ep 5, which made me laugh at the thought of getting a kill-screen in a crappy game. I get insulted for my voice on various online games with speaking abilities. I am pretty much fine with insulting things.
    Except people calling me carrot-top for my hair...... I FREAKING HATE CARROT-TOP!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.