I don't think Maester is *******

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

A lot of you seem to think that it's the Maester, because in the preview trailer Rodrik says: "I can't believe I trusted him!"... But I have two reasons to disprove this theory:

1. Preview trailers aren't always accurate. Here's an example:

First part of the preview trailer doesn't actually happen in the game. You don't talk to Jon Snow alone. You only see Sera at the coronation. Tom only appears once, near one of the windows. Lady Forrester/Talia never picks up the sword. Eleana comes with an 'army', not alone(Although maybe Telltale wanted us to think that we're f*cked). Gryff never makes us pay. Gared, Cotter and Finn(determinant) leave before Gared's execution, at night, the list can go on...

https://youtu.be/Ko9YHPTjymM

2.Rodrik is holding a piece of paper while saying: "I can't believe I trusted him!"(0:24-0:25), which leads me to believe that Rodrik is talking about Ludd Whitehill, not the traitor. If I was the traitor, I wouldn't write to Rodrik saying: "Hey Rodrik! I'm the traitor!". And I'm pretty sure that Ludd wouldn't sell out his own spy...

https://youtu.be/V59s_j51dbw

That being said I still think it's either the Maester or Lady Forrester. Let me know what you guys think, pls....

Comments

• This actually perfect sense lol. I wrote an entire essay in another thread in which i explained why i thought Duncan is the traitor, using this teaser as proof but nowhere does it say it refers to the traitor haha.

Yea you could be right....arghhh, now i want ep. 5 to arrive even faster.

• Lol, me too.

theHound posted: »

This actually perfect sense lol. I wrote an entire essay in another thread in which i explained why i thought Duncan is the traitor, using t

• edited May 2015

Whoops, double posted.

• About the note: they might have intercepted a message revealing it was him.

• You might actually be right, but that just seems too far fetched...

But hey, you never know....

Miny77 posted: »

About the note: they might have intercepted a message revealing it was him.

• edited May 2015

comment removed

• I think it's the Maester for a few reasons, most of them are personal suspicion. However someone brought good information...One of Ludd's sons went to the citadel. He could quite possibly be our Maester disguised, always has been too.

• The painting at the Whitehills castle. The only son not there is Gryf . If your right a younger version of our maester is on that painting. It also brings needed clarity to that scene for me. Seemed she was trying real hard to remind us to heel like good dogs by focusing on that painting.

I think it's the Maester for a few reasons, most of them are personal suspicion. However someone brought good information...One of Ludd's sons went to the citadel. He could quite possibly be our Maester disguised, always has been too.

• I mean it could be Talia intercepted a message.

• Maybe Lord whitehill is the maester dad a bastard maybe or uncle remember the maesters code go to any assignment and treat anyone who asked

• I still think it's the Maester because lets not forget that whenever you ask him for advice, he tries to convince you to give you ironwood to the Whitehills. That sounds pretty fishy to me. Not even Duncan suggested something like that!

• It was actually the Boltons.

Yaya1314 posted: »

I still think it's the Maester because lets not forget that whenever you ask him for advice, he tries to convince you to give you ironwood to the Whitehills. That sounds pretty fishy to me. Not even Duncan suggested something like that!

• Oh well, either way, I don't trust the Maester.

It was actually the Boltons.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.