pragmatic decisions

To those who are familiar with the Song of Ice and Fire series will know there are points in the series where pragmatism would save your skin. Of course being cunning, relentless and guile doesn't seem to fit Forrester taste as it does with most characters in the series. But in the short or long run it would save their skin.

At least... I hope Telltale changes up their formulas a bit. Considering how there are some of us who would pretty much everything to be the good guys in this situation, it would end up working against us. And I really hope by the next episode, Telltale will focus how our actions really shape the Forrester family.

Though honestly I was surprised how the decision where Ludd, Rodrick and everyone dies in episode 4 didn't really count as part of the story. It felt very true to the dark undertone of the franchise and I really can't see that ending in a 'game over.'

Comments

• For the sake of the continuation of the plot, that had to be a game over. Besides, Rodrik is the most interesting POV in the game and for him to die would suck

• True but let us not forget the other characters had interesting POV in the series and a quarter of them end up dead. XD

Plus there are ways to continue the plot. Remember how Rodrick became a playable character in episode 2 after Ethan's death in 1?

For the sake of the continuation of the plot, that had to be a game over. Besides, Rodrik is the most interesting POV in the game and for him to die would suck

• Yes but the way that decision played out felt so George R. R. Martin.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.