Is ***** the Clementine of Westeros?

I just had the distinct pleasure of having Gared meet Cotter's sister Sylvi and just have to point out that her situation at some points reminds me of Clementine from Telltale's "The Walking Dead" series: She's just a child that has to survive apparently on her very own but unlike Clem has at least one relative that she can hope to see again. Furthermore she seems to be an extraordinary huntswoman and tracker (at least in the making) and even to have a spiritual connection to the forest as Cotter refers to her as the one that can lead them to the North Grove. (At the risk of sounding like Finn, I also think she's very pretty and would love to see her return in a later season when she hit maturity.)

Comments

• @Potato_Lover, Cotter, is that you?

• For the last time: I stole them, alright?

Cody_nara posted: »

@Potato_Lover, Cotter, is that you?

• Oh, I know that!

But I why would you steal them, to have some fun time with them?

For the last time: I stole them, alright?

• They were for Sylvi because she was hungry, so I had to risk my life climbing over the Wall and back to our hut in the forest that supplies us with meat... yeah, I know, I suck as a huntsman. In fact, it's Sylvi that provides for both of us. So I thought I give her those potatoes along with... my love and affection... to thank her for being such a good girl... and hm-mm to "bond" as siblings.

Cody_nara posted: »

Oh, I know that! But I why would you steal them, to have some fun time with them?

• I'll keep my eye on you...

But in all seriousness, I actually agree with you and think that Sylvi is the Clementine of Westeros.

They were for Sylvi because she was hungry, so I had to risk my life climbing over the Wall and back to our hut in the forest that supplies

Sign in to comment in this discussion.